Chapter 16: A new discovery

Jimin sat there in Jungkook's arms as Jungkook didn't even want to pull away from the hug for one more second. He missed Jimin and the need to share his feelings to someone, the need to talk and have someone to hug. All in which, Lee-Young filled… But she wasn't going to show up even if the boy was to call her over. She was far too busy with work as always. Jimin couldn't hide his smile and blushed; thinking he was the only one making a scene when it came to seeing his only friend after a silent week.

         “Classical music….” Jimin whispered in his soft and soothing voice that had points of pitches to it softly like a soft bell ringing. All in which, Jungkook missed listening to. “I-I… hope it's not… too loud…” The man whispered softly as Jungkook then chuckled to himself and looked down once more to slowly pull away from the hug. But the contact didn't end there, Jungkook guided his right arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him forward until he had his legs dangling off the side of the car where the door was pulled wide open. Then, Jungkook pulled Jimin out of the car and into his arms and then took out his crutch to help him walk. Jimin was blushing through the innocent contact they shared and he could imagine Jungkook missed him so much.

              “I lowered it down for you. But it's very calming, you'll love it.” Jungkook assured in a whisper and stood by Jimin while the boy used the crutch to walk with his free arm thrown over Jungkook's shoulder. “Look at you, you look so healthy and happy. You're walking now and I feel so glad to see you like this. Just a week ago, you looked like you were seconds away from passing out. I'm so proud of you, Jimin.” Jungkook complimented the older and took gentle steps forward so Jimin could fall in sync with his steps. “Pulling yourself together after a week. You've worked hard.”

           “T-Thank you…” Jimin whispered to Jungkook. Finally parting his gaze from the older and meeting eyes with his father.

           “Finally out of that car, hm? Thank you Jungkook. Jimin, I'm going to leave you here with Jungkook until you adjust. Okay? Jungkook has clothes for you, he can cook for you and if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask him. Surely, the two of you are already close so being shy will just be an excuse.” Mr. Park whispered softly and was sure to use his indoor voice to his weak son. “Jimin, Jungkook, I'll be on my way. I'll come visit you tomorrow, Jimin.” Assured the elder and with that, Jungkook bowed to Mr. Park as he left the two alone.

         “Drive safely…” Jimin whispered and waved as his father waved back happily before getting into the car and driving away. “..Can.. we go… inside?” Jimin whispered as Jungkook then nodded his head and pushed the door open since Mr. Park brought it to a close when Jungkook went to get Jimin out of the car.

         “Alright, this is.. our home.” Jungkook announced as he opened the door. Within seconds, Jimin's eyes widened to the sound of Jungkook’s assuring whisper that claimed this was their own home. “I made a playlist of soothing piano pieces for you. Right now, it's Debussy's ‘Clair De Lune’ I thought it would be fitting… Do you like it? Is it too high?”

         “N-No… It's… perfect..” Jimin whispered as Jungkook then set the man down to sit on the white couch gently. However, Jungkook almost dropped Jimin onto the couch so unexpectedly and made Jimin lean against the couch as Jungkook was quick to drop his hands onto the cushions; completely caging the young man under him. “...Jungkook-”

         “Ah- s-sorry…” Jungkook whispered and quickly stood up to gawk down at Jimin. “Here, I almost forgot. I went out to buy you a pair of house shoes..” Jungkook mentioned and wasted no other second to walk over to the entrance and walk back to Jimin. “You brought in a little bit dirt, but I don't mind.”