Valentines Day Special Edition

Start from the beginning

"Yeah..."

"John Doe," Seraphina growled, "get over here now."

"No."

"I'm serious," Seraphina groaned, "I don't know how to get out of here."

"Find a way."

She rolled her eyes, "very helpful indeed." She began to get sarcastic, "I'm just going to wander around, hoping that I will find my way back, and that I won't die from starvation, dehydration, hypothermia, getting eaten, getting poisoned, getting..."

"Ok," John growled into the phone, "I get it. You don't have to push it."

"Then help!" Seraphina growled, "I seriously don't know how to get out of here! Please."

"I'm sorry," John apologized, "but I already told you my answer."

A big gust of wind breathed on the girl. And she began to shiver. "Hypothermia is actually sounding like something possible now."

"Use your ability or something," he told her, "it's made for something."

She glowered at the phone in her hand. "Wow, could you please tell me how to get out of here using time manipulation?"

The phone went silent.

"Okay, Fine, Do something else then."

She leaned against one of the trees, "Okay then, the house looks like a good option." She scanned it over, "nobody owns it, right?"

"Don't enter there Sera!" John exclaimed, "I told you! Its haunted!"

She rolled her eyes, "suuuure."

"I'm serious!' He yelled, "don't go there!"

                  She smirked, "then get over here. I won't have any other choice if you don't."

                 John huffed in frustration, "no, I'm traumatized from that place. I'm not going there."

                 Seraphina stalked over to the house. And knocked on the door. "Anyone there?" She teased.

             "Sera! No!"

             She opened the door...

             "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

           "John, stop screaming." Seraphina crossed her arms, "you scared me."

           "I told you!" John cried, "don't go there!"

           Seraphina swatted the dust away from her. "It's just dusty, nothing haunted."

           John frowned, "well, I will cross my fingers you will come back. But I'm going to have to end the call."

           Suddenly, the door closed with a slam, and Seraphina jumped.

          "Welp! I got to go!"

          An agonizing cry filled the house with a eerie sensation.

          "John!" Seraphina yelled, "please don't leave!! Please!"

          The call hadn't ended, but John didn't say anything.

          "Please!" Seraphina cried. She leaned against a wall. "I-I'm, scared."