IZ*ONE UNIVERSITY

COMPLICATED SUPERIOR COUPLE
♡Chaekura couple♡

Prolog
My Life

Saturday, 22 Desember, D-9

Japan, Sakura's house, 3 p.m

"Are you finish packing?"cracked voice asked in the big luxury house.

"Yes, mom, when is my flight?"sweet but clear voice answered.

"At 9 p.m. You must hurry, honey."she said.

"Okay,mom."she answered warmly.

"Bye honey, take care of yourself."her mom hugged and pecked her cheeks.

"Don't forget to eat and your medicine, mom, i love you."sakura said.

"I love you, too."she waved.

"Oh, Sakura, remember, you are the best honey, i will pray for your success."her mom said with her sincere looks that every mother has.

"Thank you, mom. I will do my best."sakura smilled.

Korea, Dance Studio, 7 p.m

A korean girl with blonde long hair is sitting in the dance studio. She wore white t-shirt with named Chaeyeon on it, black pants, and white sneakers.The music still play but she just quiet. The silent break by knocking ringtone of the girl phone. "Mom" called her.

"Hello. Oh mom, yes i will go home now, sorry i just practice my dance."she answered it with warm-hearted tone.

Lee family's house 8 p.m

"Mom, im home."she hug her mother.

"Why you so late, is everything okay? I saw you just practice since morning."said her mom.

"Ah, its okay im just worry for my first day at university."she answered shyly.

"Dont worry sweety everything gonna be okay. You should rest. But, let's eat first."her mom hug her back.

Tokyo Airport, 9 p.m

"This is your flight, Ms. Sakura, hope your flight fun."the stewardess greeted her.

"Thank you."she nodded.

"So, i will go to korea to study and audition for iz*one. Wow the guide book is so thick, but i must read it and study korean. Let's do this, Sakura, you can do it."she read it seriously.

Chaeyeon's room 10.30 p.m

"Okay, im just gonna stay cool, dont think about it, you still meet your bestfriends, we go to the same university, everything is good Lee Chaeyeon, you can do this."she talked to herself, looking at the ceilling.

She take a deep breath and lay on her bed.

"Unnie, Chaeryeong unnie steal my doll."a voice of a small child wake her up.

She comes to see what's happen with her little sisters.

"Chaeryoung, what are you doing?"she asked.