Sleepy Veela

Jacobs pov

A almost weird feeling washed over me as I laugh with Sam. It was nice being back in the house, but its only been a few days since the incident. With Derek needing to step out for errands, Emily deemed itd be safe for me today.

Eitherway, I get to be around my pack, good food, and the faint scent of my imprint. Paul rolls his eyes, pushing my shoulder good naturedly. "I'm not that much of a hot head." He attempts to defent himself.

We all stare at him in doubt and Emily giggles as she places a plate of warm cookies on the table. The door slams open and the scent of my mate slaps me in the face, all of us turning to face the door.

Derek stumbles in, ruffled as he closes the door recklessly behind him. He grunts in greeting, not looking up as he falls limp face first into the couch. I meet eyes with my pack before standing up and walking over, smelling his exhaustion. "Der?"

He grunts, unmoving as he lies still, face buried in the couch cushions. "Are you okay?" I reach out, gently carding my fingers through his soft hair. He shifts his head to the side, eyes bleary as he meets mine with minimal effort. "Tired." He mumbles, shiftinh slightly to reach up for me.

With his eyes half open as he makes small grabbing motions for me, I smile fondly at my older mate. "Cuddles." He reaches out for me again and I snicker. "I can't fit on the couch with you." I try to keep the humor from my tone but i doubt he'd even notice it.

Derek blinks as me slowly and I grin before scooping him into my arms. He wiggles in my arms before stilling with a sigh. "Too sleepy to fight?" I joke as he curls into me, burying his head into my neck.

He makes a small noise, already falling asleep before I make any moves to the stairs. "Ill be back guys." I whisper as I move carefully, ignoring Pauls whipping noise as I leave.