Freak out

Derek's pov

I groan as loud voices interrupt my rest, pulling me from the land of sleep. When I sit up the voices become slightly clearer and I yawn loud. Checking the time, I got a few good hours in.

"-not what I think when you fucking kissed him! Bella, if you want someone else I've always told you I just want you to be happy!" I almost didnt recognize Edwards voice with it so angry. But I definitely recognize that name, and without a second thought I I storm out of the bedroom.

Oh shes going to wish she never showed her plain face. Before I can get to far, I suddenly feel the rage drain out of me. Whirling around, I meet Jaspers wild eyes, I could see it was a lot to hold back for him. "This has nothing to do with you." I dont bother to hide my irritation.

"You were going to kill her." Jasper pointedly keeps his voice calm, and judge free. "She consistently disrespected me, Jacob, and Edward. In the magical world- I have free reign to protect what's mine. "

"The wolves try to protect humans. How do you think Jacob would feel if you killed her?" Jasper hisses quickly, annoyed. All of my steam is gone- I knew I'd lose Jacob forever. "Fuck you." I mumble as I turn back to Edwards room. Jusy as I turn my back, I hear rapid footsteps downstairs. Bella stumbles up the stairs, her eyes searching.

"I know what I heard!" Apparently shes trying to pass the blame. Her brown eyes land on me, taking in my undressed state. I smirk, winking and glancing at Edward. "I didnt know youd want a threesome, babe." I purr and Jasper chokes.

He coughs, covering it up with his hand.

Edward stares at me with a shocked look but collects himself at my thought:

I mean, it sounds like you were on the verge of breaking up. Why not have fun with it?"

Before Bella could form a response, Edward moves towards me. "Well, I'm just leaving her. Maybe we could look for something later, hmm?" His cold hand lands on my cheek and I rub my head into it. I purred at the devastation on Bella face that I could see in the corner of my eye. "Of course, darling."

"You're mad at me yet you have a whole ass man in my bed!"

"It stopped being your bed the moment I found out what you did and you never told me!" Edward hisses and I smirk as I bury my head in his neck. I was still pretty tired, and hungry so I give Edward a quick lingering look before slinming off back into the bedroom, willing to wait until he dealt with her.

Flopping back on the bed, I pull the covers over me as I block out the loud noise. I needed to do so much,first I had to figure out what went wrong with the spell or potion or whatever they did to fix me. Honestly I dont remember the process much- if at all.

Trying to force the memory out only hurts, a dull pain behind my eyes. It would probably be best to go to father but I doubt hes very warm on Jacob right now. His name crossing my mind only makes my heart ache, I missed my mate.

So much time apart, it's like we barely got to enjoy each other. Before I could gain steam on my soon to be downward spiral no doubt, a knock at the door breaks it as fast as it had started. "Come in." I dont bother raising my voice, I knew they could hear me.

Esme walks in with a plate and a cup of juice, a soft smile on her face. "Jasper told me you were hungry so I whipped something up for you." I gratefully, taking the plate and juice. "Thank you for letting me stay last night." I mile softly before taking a sip.

"Its not a problem at all, you can stay whenever you need. I love having someone around I can cook for." Esme pauses, tilting her head a bit. "Well, if you need anything else, dont be scared to ask." I watch her leave gracefully before tucking into the simple sandwiches.

The bread was fresh and I hum as I chew, thinking. I needed to make sure there weren't other side effects, aside from the obvious one. I didn't truly feel all that different, maybe a bit stronger but there weren't any grown pains. There wasnt nausea, my Allure wasnt doing anything crazy.

I perk up at that thought. Actually, it might've gotten stronger. Closing my eyes,in the name of science, I let my allure leak out of me, more then ever before. Taking my food with me, I go to the doorway and peek out into the hallway, only to be pushed away and the door to fly open.

I barely move out the way, Alice and Jasper fall to the floor, entangled and groping each other aggressively. "Too much it's too much!" I almost choke, panicking.

My spike in emotion only makes m uh allure stronger and I turn my head as Jasper rips off Alice's blouse. What have I done?

I press my head against the wall, closing my eyes and trying to block out the noise of them violently making out. I couldnt ignore the ripping sounds, moans and it was too much, I felt sick and confused and I needed my Jacob.

Letting out a panicked sob, I almost choked, I couldn't breathe. All the noises around me were too much and I couldnt stop my powers and Jacob hated me and I swear I'm not getting enough air.

Is the room getting smaller?

Its definitely getting smaller and it was going to crush me and I would be dead because-

A cold hand grips my face. "Breathe." A smooth voice breaks through my panicked mind. Nearly black eyes bore into mine, hands shaking. "In." I try to listen but it wasnt enough and I couldnt-

"Focus on me! Jacob's going to be here soon, he misses you." The room was spinning and I still couldnt catch my breath and everything was too much it was just all

Too

Much.

Wheezing, my legs give out and darkness descends on me.