Prologue

"Stop! Leave me right now!!"

He grabbed my arm and threw me against the dungeon wall.

"How dare you run away?"He snapped, clearly pissed off.

"Oops! Sorry I forgot to ask your permission. My bad."

"Don't be smart with me."

"Oh so you prefer dumb ones?? I didn't know."

He glared at me but then he smirked. With pure evilness dancing in his eyes, I tell you. And that sent shivers down my spine.

He stalked towards me like the predator he was and stroked his finger down my cheek. I flinched at the contact.

"Last time I let you off easily. This time you're going to regret ever trying to escape me, darling."

Let me tell you, I was really afraid. But I didn't let it show on my face.

"If you think by doing this I'll marry you then you are mistaken. I'll never marry you. Even if that means defying you again and again, I'll gladly do that. And don't you call me that."

"Oh I'll call you whatever I want. After all you're mine." He shrugged, as if having a normal conversation.

The nerve of him!

"I'm not yours. I'm my own person. And let me go from here. "

He just smirked and put both his hands on my waist. I struggled in his grip but he wasn't letting me go.

"Just let me go, you jerk! "

"Oh honey, it's a matter of time before you walk down the aisle to me and exchange vows. Just a matter of time."

He said, his face so close to me.

There's no denying he's a handsome man,a very handsome man. But he also happens to be the vampire prince. A cruel inhuman being. How looks can be deceiving, he's the perfect example of that.

Hey Bhagwan,meri madad karein. Mai bahut bura phas gayi!
(Oh God, please help me. I'm deeply trapped.)

How did I end up here? I made sure to not attract his attention. Hell! I didn't even go out of the way to hide, just behaved normally. After all the rumours I heard about him, I made sure to keep clear of his hair and hide.

Only I didn't know, he was in front of me all this time.

Oh my god! If I didn't find that powerful ring sooner, there would be another ring to bound me to him forever.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

What do you think of the prologue? Please let me know of your thoughts.

Mademoiselle Moon.
😊.