AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone.

This is my first time writing, or rather attempting the romance genre. I really hope everyone likes it. This isn't going to be a typical vampire story, I assure you that. I had this in my mind for a long time and now I'm finally putting it to words.

1. This is completely MY WORK. Meaning IT BELONGS TO ME. So I would like it that nobody steals my work. You can tell me if someone is posting it somewhere else. I will really be grateful.

2. This story is completely fictional, any resemblance to the living or dead person is purely coincidental.

3. This is an international story, meaning, the characters would be from two different countries which are India and England. I've never been out of my country, i.e India so all the parts about England would be solely dependant on my research. My readers could suggest me and correct me if go wrong somewhere.

4. I would definitely appreciate your comments and constructive criticism is welcome. But please keep them polite. I'm a sensitive person and also a human being like you all ( if you're, that is 😜).

5. One important thing people. When you create a character, you give them a name, physique, brains and OPINIONS. So what I mean to say is that the views and opinions expressed in the story by the protagonist may not coincide with your thinking so don't get hyper over it. If you don't agree you're free to voice your opinions POLITELY. If not, you can always press the back button.

6. The story is going to be a little slow paced, at least in the beginning because you don't just meet, fall in love and get married quickly. I'm sick of reading stuff like that every time so this is going to be my take. But I promise you, you'll get plenty of spice with my hero and heroine.

7. My characters, specially the leads are going to be flawed characters. The perfectly perfect characters simply don't sit well with me.

8. I've not yet decided whether I'll include smut*ahem* mature content in the story. But if my readers demand for it I'll definitely add it.

9. Last but not the least, thank you once again for giving a chance to my story. I'll try to update as soon as possible or I'll fix a schedule. But I won't disappoint you.

Thank you.
😊😊😊.

Moony.