Chapter 16

For those of you who don't know, I have a knack for editing/photoshop.

I made a new book cover, and I would love to know what you all think of it!

While it is quite simple, I love how it looks!

-

"Are you two ever going to get married?"

Dakota almost spit out her drink as the interviewer muttered a"no I guess not..."

"Well you see, we don't want to rush things. I mean, use people like Nikki Bella who got married at a young age and soon got divorced. I'm not going to be as stupid as her." Dakota set her wine glass on the table that was in front of her and Corey.

"You've been quiet, Mr. Graves"

"That's because I'll get in trouble for saying something sarcastic."

"Damn right." Dakota rolled we eyes.

The interviewer cleared his throat. "So we're going to talk about how these two met, and what their plans are for the future... Right after these commercials."

"And cut!" a crew member shouted sharply.

"Why did we agree to this again?" Corey asked yawning in boredom.

"Publicity. We'd also be fired too, it's not like we had much of a choice when the big man himself called for us to premier on this news room thing."

"Vince hates me, and this is an interview, princess."

"He hates you because you hit his car with a steel chair."

"I didn't know it was his car!" he cried out, putting her into a headlock.

"Oh my god! Let me go!" She exclaimed laughing and trying to claw her way out of his grasp."

"Oy! You two, knock it off! We don't need no broken bones."

Dakota stifled a laugh as Corey released his grip on her.

"We're on in 3-2-"

The interviewer put on a disgusting fake smile and stared at the camera. "Right now I have two of the best athletes in this room with me, Dakota Skyes and Corey Graves! He sat down in a chair across from the couch in which Dakota and Corey were sitting in.

"Okay, so what we all want to know is how do you two know each other, how'd you meet?"

"Well we know each other from wrestling, and before you even ask, we don't have some sort of star-crossed-I-knew-you-once kind of relationship." Corey answered, draping an arm behind Dakota.

"Okay, so I'll ask again. How'd you two meet."

Dakota scowled, "He almost killed my ex-best friend and I by cutting us off in a parking lot."

The interviewer gasped, dramatically putting his hand over his heart.

"But you're not dead, so everybody wins." Corey smirked.

"What do you two plan for the near future?"

Corey shrugged.

The camera panned in on Dakota.

"I think when I'm done with wrestling, which isn't going to be anytime soon, I would like to see myself pursuing what I love to do."

"Which is?" The obnoxious interviewer pressed, leaning out of his chair.

"I have a degree in physical therapy. I like to help people."

"That's ironic for someone who beats people up on live television every week." He laughed.

She rolled her eyes, "I would also like to write a book about my travels and what different cultures I've experienced."

"A book about being constantly on the road? What a marvelous idea!"

She smiled, "thank you."

-

-

Letting your mind wander sometimes brings you to question many things. Sometimes those questions are rational, other times they are all but that.

It can go from a simple thought of what you're doing in life and morph into the ugly uncertainty when you yourself can't even answer that.

The fear of the unknown, the fear of going mad.

She stood on the balcony of her hotel room staring at the lights that littered the city's skyline like millions of sparkling candlelights.

She shook her head looking at the cars pass by below.

A strangled laugh flew from her mouth.

"I think you should go see a doctor before you loose your head" A pair of arms wrapped around Dakota's waist.

"I'm not going crazy" she muttered as he kissed the side of her neck.

"Sure you're not."

"I can't believe you managed to book this room, it's so nice."

"The very reason I got it, are you impressed."

"You never fail to impress me, Graves."

-

-

-

-

-

-

So here's a crappy filler.

I got to 4 comments on the last chapter, can we do it again?!

5 C O M M E N T S

6 V O T E S

-

-

Let's go! Let's go!

Chapter 17 & 18 should be of some importance. Most certainly not a filler.

-Em