Chapter 4

-The Beginning of a Diva War-

"Coreyyyyyyyyyyy" Dakota whined trying to catch up with him, hurrying to their flight.
"What?" He snapped, whipping his head around to see where she was.
"Ugh, you're such a dick. Anyways I need coffee. Like, now."
'"You can get it when we get to Las Vegas." He replied, returning to his fast pace.
"Oh I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear. I have had 2 hours of sleep, and I want coffee NOW. I mean, if you want me to kill you, we can just wait till we get to Las Vegas." She ran up to him, her bag in tow behind her.
He looked at her and rolled his eyes.
He was starting to wonder if all girls were insanely stubborn, or if it was just Dakota.
"Fine, we'll go get your coffee. Let's go."
He turned his head to see a satisfied smirk plastered across her face.

-

-

About 30 minuets later they found themselves on their plane. The other members of the shield sat across the isle. Dakota had the window seat, Corey sat in the middle, and an old women sat next to him. Usually he wouldn't care who sat next to him, but this women wouldn't shut up.
"Are you two married?" She asked, her voice crackly and frail sounding.
"No...." Dakota replied trailing off while doing so.
"Oh. Why not?"
It's like talking to a five year old, he thought to himself.
"Well we're not really dating. Ma'am we're only friends." Dakota tried to answer the woman without offending her by calling her crazy.
"Oh, I was married once." The woman began her story."
Corey let out a groan, this was seriously going to be a long, long, long plane ride.
"How long we're you and your husband married?" Kota question showing a slight bit of interest.
Corey eyed her, and she shrugged. She might as well keep talking to the crazy old lady, it seemed to annoy him.
The woman smiled a toothy grin, resembling a Cheshire Cat. "One month. I never want to do that again."
Dakota snorted and chuckled.
"Why? Was your marriage that bad?"
"No, I just had a hard time understanding him. It wasn't much fun anyways."

-

-

Corey mentally celebrated the moment that the woman got off the plane on their stop in Utah.
Dakota had already fallen asleep, her phone blasting random music through her headphones.
The pilot announced that they'd be landing soon. He nudged Kota with his arm and she jolted upright, glaring at him. "Why did you wake me up?" she growled.
"The plane's landing soon."
"Ok! Wake me up when it actually lands."
A flight attendant walked over to see why there was commotion in the front of the plane. She had bleached blonde hair and her fake smile was unsettling.
"What seems to be the problem here?"
She asked, her voice high pitched.
"This idiot here woke me up. Can we kick him off of the plane or something?"
She gave Dakota a dirty look before placing her her hand on Corey's arm.
"Well that was nice of him wasn't it? Were landing soon, I'm sure he didn't want you to be left on the plane. However, we can't throw anyone off of the plane. In this case, we can't kill a perfectly hot guy." She was literally pressed up against him batting her eyelashes.
Dakota gagged while Corey shifted his weight in his seat beginning to feel uncomfortable by this fake women's creepy actions.
"I was being sarcastic about the idea of throwing him off the plane." She mumbled as the bottle blonde walked towards the back of the plane.
He chuckled under his breath, earning a hateful glare from Dakota. "You know we get our story lines today right?"

"Yeah, I know. " She sighed, as long as she didn't have to be a copy of AJ, she'd go along with it.

-

-

 Corey and Dakota sat in their locker room in silence. They had been silent for the past hour. After reading through what their story line would turn into, it was awkward.

"So, are you sure you want to do this, because if you want to back out now, i understand." He said, staring towards the floor.

"No, I'll suck it up."

Stephanie McMahon popped her head into the locker room, "You have to shoot your scene for RAW in 4 minuets, I suggest you guys head out."

"Alright." They both said in monotone.

-

-

"Alright, in 1...2....3... Filming." A man who resembled a bowling ball said.

Dakota started walking down a hall pretending to text on her phone, and then ran straight into Corey 'knocking him down onto the ground'. She fell on top of him on accident and their lips collided, that wasn't supposed to happen. However, they kept going at it until they were told that the filming stopped.

"That... asn't supposed to happen." Dakota whispered, rolling off of him and sitting on the floor, as he stood up.

"Wow! You guys were amazing! I'm so glad you guys kept going, otherwise this whole story line would've been blown off!" AJ gushed, jumping up and down.

"Yea, well it was either embarrass ourselves on national television, or just go with what was happening and make the most out of it." Corey replied like it was no big deal.

Honestly, he wanted to kiss her again, but decided against it.

Dakota gave AJ a dirty glare before getting up and walking out of the hallway to get dressed for her match. She was going to be in a handicap match against Brie Bella and Eva Marie.

-

-

Alright guys. I decided to give you a short chapter due to the fact that I didn't get many comments last chapter.

I want LONG comments!!!

4 Votes and again. LONG COMMENTS before the next update

Oh, and if you can vote, you can comment. Seriously guys. The less you comment, the longer it'll take me to update.

Oh and some action between Corey and Kota!

Do you guys like them together?

Do you guys want them in a real romantic relationship?

Do you think Dakota 'accidently' fell on Corey, or was it on purpose?

Do you guys like Dakota in general?

What do you love about her so far, and what do hate about her?

Oh, and that conversation with the old lady is actually real :) I heard some old woman talking to this couple on the board walk in New Jersey, (The Jersey Shore,) and I thought it was both adorable and hilarious, so I decided to use it.