Chapter 12

I NEED you guys to comment on this chapter.

PLEASE

_____________________________________________________________________

Corey sighed, running his hand across his face. "How could you be such an idiot?" He mumbled shaking his head.

Dakota stared out the window of the car watching the rain fall in a heavy downfall.
"I did what I thought was right, and now I get a break. I have my title, that's all that matters to me right now."

The car stopped at a red light, "Well, I'm going with you. You're too much trouble, and I don't really trust you alone."

Dakota laughed, "No. You're going to stay on tour with the guys."

"You're too much trouble. I don't trust you alone."

"Fine. You can go with. We're leaving tomato morning, so be up and ready by 5, or I'm leaving your ass here."

-
-
-
"Where the hell is he?" Dakota paved in the hotel lobby waiting for Corey to show up.

She caught sight of him walking into the hotel, and stormed over to him, furious.
"Where the hell have you been?"

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "None of your damn business."

"Well we have to get going, is your stuff in the rental?"

"Yes, and before you ask, yes I'm driving, and yes, I got you coffee." He handed her a cup of coffee.

She smiled, "Thanks, dork."

"Whatever." he mumbled as they made their way out of the hotel.

-

-

"What the hell do you mean? Of course he's going to be here for Smackown!" Seth paced back and forth, there was no way that they were going to have their match now. Not with Corey bailing on them.

"Well it could be a handicap match, or we could just find someone else to replace him for the time being." Roman chimed in.

Seth and Dean shook their heads, "Who the hell would fill in?" Seth asked.

"I think I have someone in mind. He might not be as good as Corey, but that won't be much of a problem."

-

"I'm going to kill this kid." Corey muttered under his breath as the toddler seated behind him continued to furiously kick the back of his seat.

"Why not just talk to the kid's parents? Oh wait, you already have, they did nothing. Not my problem, you wanted to come with." Dakota rolled her eyes, and fliped through her magazine.

"When does this plane land?"

Dakota looked over at him, "Never."

He groaned as the kid started to kick his seat again. "Thanks, Kota, thanks."

-

-

"Why couldn't you have just lived in Florida, there's too many people here."

Dakota scoffed while walking down the hallway to her apartment. "It's because this is my home, and the few people that I know live here, so shut up."

"I'm shocked that you'd stay here though. Must've been hard to be in NXT then."

"You have no idea. So there's a couch right there," she pointed to the black leather couch in the middle of the small livingroom,"you're sleeping on that. If you complain, I'm making you sleep on the floor, are we clear.

Corey smirked, "Crystal."

"I'm going out to see some friends, and you're coming with. I don't trust you alone..."

-

-

-

-

-

I apologize for this being so short, but this was a filler and I ran out of ideas...

Please don't hate me too much!

Any ideas as to who SHOULD be the new shield member?

C O M M E N T

Seriously, comment. I need you guys to because that is what is keeping this book alive. I need your ideas. It means a lot to me!

Do you guys like my writing style? I feel like you don't, and my style has changed quite a bit since the very first chapter of this book.

-Emily