The Truth Shall Set You Free

What's up fans?!?!?! I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I know i'm going to have a hard week. My fiancee is away for a while :(

Just so everyone knows i'm having a really hard time writing my new chapters because I'm wanting to get started on my sequel and I can't yet because it's not November! GRR but I guess I have to deal with it. I'll do my best to not let my chapters suck (comments would be appreciated to let me know they're not sucking)

Song of the day is Calls Me Home by Shannon LaBrie (FREAKING AMAZING SONG!!!!)

As always please vote/comment/fan

This chapter goes to AmericanHipster for the awesome help she gave me! Thank you so much!!

**Warning sexual content** (Like all other restricted parts you can find it in my Restricted Chapters in my works)

The Truth Shall Set You Free

Carlos' POV

 "Sweetie it's gonna be ok." I cooed to Kendra. After seeing the video play over and over again I had turned it off. Kendra had been crying hysterically for the last ten minutes. I couldn't exactly blame her though. If someone was out there threatening my child, I would be doing the exact same thing. I've been trying to calm her down but nothing is working so far. Kendra is curled up to my side sobbing into my chest. My arms are wrapped around her. My hands slowly moving up and down her back trying to sooth her.

"Carlos he knows! That sick bastard knows about my daughter! How is this going to be ok?" She said to me between tears. I couldn't think of anything to tell her that would make this better. It's hard enough keeping myself, Kendra, Kyle, and Shelly all safe. How the hell am I going to keep Crystal safe too? I couldn't go to her house and just waltz in and tell Beth about what's going on. The chick probably already thinks the worst of me.

"I don't know Kendra," I said kissing her forehead. "I'll figure something out though. I promise, nothing will happen to Crystal."

"I have to hide her somewhere."

"Anywhere you hide her and follow her to, Dean will find her again." That I was one hundred percent sure of. No matter how hard I tried, the people closes to me gets hurt.

"I can't just sit back and do nothing about it though! I have to try." She half yelled at me. Kendra quickly sat up and maneuvered out of my arms. With her not next to me I suddenly felt cold and alone. Wow, I really am in love with her. Never had I felt like this towards anyone.

"Kendra, I get that you want to protect your daughter, but there's not much we can do." I say trying to reason with her. I got up off the bed with her and stood in front of her. I had never seen Kendra this upset over anything. "If I could do anything to make the situation any better I would, you know that."

"You don't get it Carlos!" She screamed at me. "You don't have any children! You don't know what its like for one of them to be in danger!"

That got me mad. "Just because I don't have any kids doesn't mean I don't know what it's like for the ones I love to be in danger because of my life!"

"Who have you put in danger Carlos? Because so far it looks like it's just me and my daughter!"

"My sister if you must know! I got her killed because I couldn't walk away from the gang!" I was yelling at her now. How could she say that? She barely knows me at all! "She tried to stop me but I wouldn't listen to her! I thought I knew what was best! When the leader I just killed found out about her, he tried to make her a prostitute! When she refused they killed her!"

I pushed past her and made my way out to the kitchen. I can't believe she would try and say that she was the only one I've ever put in danger. Granted she didn't know about Linda, but still. I went to the fridge and opened it roughly. I grabbed a beer from the case and cracked it open. The taste of alcohol hit my tongue making me want to gag. I hadn't drank since Kendra moved in. I downed half the can just standing there.