Recon

Hello awesome fans and readers of mine!!!

Ok so this chapter may be confusing and if so I apologize for it. If you have any questions about it, just comment and/or message me and I'll be happy to explain.

*~*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DRUGS TRAFFICKING AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES*~*

Pic over ---------> is of Dean played by the hunk *tehe* Jason Stathom.

Video of Put On by Young Jeezy

Recon

*TWO WEEKS AGO*

Dean's POV

I parked my car outside the safe house ready to kill. The word on the street was Carlos went rouge by killing our chapter leader and took this dumb bimbo that belonged to a high raking member. I didn't know details and didn't care to. I wanted to take over the chapter and if the rumors proved true, nothing would stop me. As I approached the front door I reached behind my back to where my Glock 19 was tucked in at the small of my back. The cool metal against my skin gave me a rush that I have yet to find anywhere else. Drugs, women, fighting, nothing could give me the kind of rush that came every time I gripped my gun. I gripped the base tightly in my right hand as I pushed the door open all the way. The door fell open slowly, creaking slightly.

It was ungodly quiet in the house as I maneuvered through the first floor not finding anything. I eased my way up the stairs making sure to keep my back against the wall, checking behind my regularly. I creeped up to the top of the stairs and crouched down to one knee listening for anything. My ears where met with silence. The safe house was never this quiet. When I was satisfied I stood up slowly and tiptoed to the office. I pressed my ear to the door and listened. Nothing. Martin, our chapter leader, always had some kind of shitty ass music playing.

I slowly opened the door but didn't enter. I stood off to the side in case anyone inside started shooting. Everyone in the Brotherhood was trained to trust in no one and to be suspicious of everything. When I heard that Carlos possibly went rouge, I came straight over. If he did, which is proving true so far, and he had indeed fled, it would be my duty to track him down. Nothing pretty came from being hunted down.

When no shots came from the office, I swung my gun into the room, leaving my body on the outside. If someone was in here, seeing a gun first would make anyone fire, but nothing came. I didn't need to search the office further. I knew no one was in there. I walked down the hall to the 'guest' bedroom was and shoved the door open. Just like the office and rest of the house., it was empty.

Someone had definitely stayed here. A girl. Clothes were neatly folded up on top of the dresser and extra shoes on the floor next to them.

I had seen enough. With no one in the office and our 'guests' room empty, plus the house being empty which was a big no-no, I knew the rumors were true. Only question was is where did Carlos hide the body?

As I got to the landing at the bottom of the stairs, making sure to stay on alert, something in the backyard caught my eye. I went to the bay windows and peered out. Laying on the ground was the body of our leader. Ex leader now. From this moment on I was leader.

Anytime a new leader takes over there's always some type of meeting. This was no exception. Standing in the living in the safe house was roughly 20 guys all staring at me.

"My name is Dean. Martin is dead by the hands of the second in command Carlos. Carlos has fled with the girl of Corey White. The hunt for both of them starts immediately. If you find either of them, you are to report to me immediately. Any questions?" I said to the group in an authoritive voice letting them know I was now leader and demanded respect. A hand shot up from near the back. I pointed to him and said, "You."