Here Goes Nothing

I need to think.....what would make someone like Natsu panic like that? Come on Lucy...... I got it! He must be scared about the situation! He was never really good when it comes to thinking despite his ideas are sometimes good, at least the ones that don't involve violence.

Our situation involves thinking and planning ahead which is the exact opposite of what Natsu would normally do. Anyways, what the heck am I doing, I need to find Natsu.

"Wendy, I need you to continue informing everyone about what is happening. Meanwhile I will go find Natsu." I said. Wendy nodded her head as okay or go ahead and I immediately did. Where on Earth would Natsu be though? I don't know this place as well as Natsu.

I looked everywhere and even double checked the places I, well, checked. He wasn't even home! While walking back I saw a cat.

A blue cat....

HAPPY!

But he doesn't really look like the winged feline Happy, he looked like a real cat. For once I'd like him to talk to see if he's seen Natsu running. Let's hope can talk at least. I slowly walked up to the cat that was going threw the garbage, being as carful as possible to not scare him. I grabbed the cat by his sides and put my arms as far away as possible from my face to not get scratched if he decides to do so.

He didn't.

Happy looked at me with eyes that looks as if he knows me. So maybe the spell thing doesn't work on cats and only humans. This is a good thing, maybe he recognized Natsu. How will he tell me though? Can he be able to talk?

"Happy, it is you, right?" I asked talking to the cat like a crazy person. He tilted his head, does he understand me? I hope does and even if he doesn't talk it would make things easier either way.

"Meow"

So he can't talk.

"Meow...meo....meow...m-me-a-aye....Aye sir!"

My eyes widened. He spoke, not exactly what I thought he would say for his first words, but still! He actually spoke. Good. "Happy, did you see Natsu running around?" I asked the blue cat again.

He nodded, "Aye, I saw Natsu running off into the streets and trip on someone's leg. It was a woman." He explained. Honestly, he looks weird looking like a cat and talking.

"Who was this woman?"

"Brandish."
———————————————————————————

"BRANDISH?!?" Wendy shouted, "I thought she was on our side now!"

I sighed and sat down on one of the lunch tables. "Who is this Brandish that you all speak of?" Erza asked joining our conversation at the table.

"It's hard to explain. She's someone that you would have to see for yourself in order to understand. To put it short, she wanted to murder me because she hated the Heartfilias because she thought my mother had something to do with her moms death. Eventually she found out the truth and was a little nicer to us, in her own ways at least. Hey, Wendy, Do you think she might still be loyal to Alvarez?"

Wendy nodded, "She never did do much to prove that she was unloyal."

Erza tried her best imagine what a character would look like. "Before you think any further, she wears a bikini." Erza's face went red.

"I-in public."

I nodded, "Like as if it were normal."

Now that she's busy thinking we need to find a way to get more information on Natsu's whereabouts as well as Crime Sorciere's. I looked at Wendy and she knew what I was thinking, which one do we go to first? It would help to try and get Jellal's memory back but then again if they get violent then Natsu would be best to go with.

"This is way to confusing."

*Bang!!*

Oh, I completely forgot about Phantom Lord coming!(A/N Literally) This is getting way to out of hand,(A/N so true Author-Chan doesn't know what she's done to this story) okay so we need Juvia and Gajeel on our side, but in order for them to get here is to convince them. Though, Juvia might not take much convincing.

"Grey!" I Yelled calling Grey over. Him walked up to the table and said,
"What is it?"

"You remember Juvia right?" I asked hoping he would.

He nodded.

"Good, go distract her or something. In the other world she was obsessed with you since you first met." I know it sounds weird to just say this to his him but we need to think fast.

I looked over at Wendy, "Go get Erza, I'll hand myself over to them, this way I'll be able to get to Crime Sorciere. Here," I gave Wendy a spare phone Natsu gave me in case I lost the first one. "Call if something happens and I'll do the same."

She nodded and took the phone.

Here goes nothing...