Damn. This Sucks

(Can't think of a good title)
Run.

We need to run!!

To Levy!!
————————flashback————————
"Okay guys, now that Lucy is asleep, I need to tell you something really important." I said. We were at Levy's house to hang out but Luce had fallen asleep. I took that as an opportunity to tell them what happened in our masters office.

After telling them what happened, Levy got a call from her boyfriend. "Sorry guys, I gotta go. Jet and Droy wanted to hang out after school today."

We all said our goodbyes to Levy before she left. I kind of felt a bad feeling but I know she will be okay, she has Jet and Droy with her after all.
—————————————————————
Shit.

I should have worned Levy to watch her surroundings so that this wouldn't happen.

"Hello young gentlemen, which room would you two like to visit?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Levy Mcgarden, Sarusuke, and Droy." I said.

The lady nodded, "Room 127." I looked at Grey and we both ran to the room.

123....

125....

128....wait.

We moved a few steps back.

127!!

I opened the door only to see everyone is there except for Grey and I. Erza and Lucy look sad but Gramps.....he looks completely furious. He's looking at a note.

I looked at it as well and it read:

'Hand her over or more will get hurt'

These people have no idea how many laws their breaking right now. This isn't some weird world with wizards with guilds that can destroy anything because their that crazy and they can somehow get away with it or anything.

My fits clench and so does everyone else except for Lucy. She doesn't know what is happening. "I will not tolerate this any longer. Taking the school is one thing, but, hurting my students is another." Gramps said.

He has all the right to say this, after all, they did hurt family. Now I think I might know where this is going. "Erza, Natsu, and Grey. Help me gather everyone." He demanded. We all nodded.

Lucy looked confused and it's most likely because she hadn't been told to do anything. I walked over to Lucy and looked her in the eye. I need to let her know that I'm serious. That this is serious.

"Lucy.....you need to stay here. Whatever you do just don't leave the area. If you do choose to leave, go to my place. It's not to far from here." I gave her the key to my house. She looked down at the keys in her hand then looked up and nodded.

We all left the hospital.

Lucy.

Please, play it safe and stay inside.

I don't want you getting hurt and have it be my fault because I left you alone.

So please stay.