New Students/Jallal...

"Morning Luce!" I say as I open the door. Levy had just came with Lucy and Erza so we could all walk to school together.

Lucy looked over at Grey, who is eating his breakfast, "Good morning Grey." She said trying to be polite. Grey looks at her for a second but then almost immediately goes back to his food. I feel like he's taking the blame on Lucy for some reason.

Erza and Levy come inside and we all chat for a little until it was time to go.

"So Natsu, have you started looking for that mattress?" Erza Asked, I assume she thinks I was online or something looking for one. I shook my head, as much as I want Lucy by my side at night again, I don't want her to be in the same house as Grey. Not until he gets his mind together.

After all, who knows what he would do thinking Luce is the one to blame for his parents death.

Erza looked over at Lucy and Levy and had conversation with them. I decided to have a little small talk with Grey in the mean time. "So,Grey, I was just wondering if maybe you'd want to go watch the schools basketball ball game. Just to get your mind off of things."

He continued looking straight and not even caring to look at me. His reply was simple and not as excited as his usual tone would be for something like this. "Sure." He would almost never say 'sure' as a reply for something that he loves. If only I could do more for his smile, I sound so gay but.....it hurts seeing a friend so sad.

When we reached the school, there were a lot of buses near the front gate. "I wonder what that's all about." Levy said. I do too. I really do.

We watched as students from another school walk out each bus. They must be visiting for some reason. Maybe Makarov would know, is this going to be some sort of school vs school battle or something?

"Let's get going before we're late." Luce said. I'm so proud! She already knows the responsibility of school!! Ahem...anyway, we walked to class together slowly.

We wanted to continue watching the class but then again we do not want to be late.

A few minutes after we went to our classes, our teacher had walked in and announced that we will have two students from other schools be in our class for a week. The reason their doing this is because they want to transfer and want to check out school out.

After his announcement, two students walked in. One of them was a boy with weird long black hair and piercings for eyebrows. He looked like one of those though bad guys in movies. The other one was a girl with blue hair like Levy and blue eyes. She looked depressed.

Now that I think about it, it's been raining since we got inside. That's probably why she sad.

"Go ahead and introduce yourselves or whatever." Our teacher, Wakaba, said.

The black haired guy walked up to the class first. Everyone looked scared, or at least most people do. "I'm Gajeel Redfox. I'm mostly called Blacksteel Gajeel, for soon to be obvious reasons." He looks like he's something people should keep an eye on.

"I'm Juvia Lockser." The girl said. She looks so depressed.

The teacher looked at the time. "Okay class lets get-"

*knock knock*

There was a knock at the classroom door. A student went up to the door and opened it. Another blue head- JALLAL!? He's alive! Now Erza can be happy. She doesn't have to have anymore worries.

He continued to walk through the classroom passing Erza like she was a stranger. Usually he would at least say hi or a glance but....all he did was sit down. I looked at Erza to see her reaction to this and she looked hurt. I feel bad for her.

After class I walked up to Jallal. "Hey Jallal, why did you do that?" I asked with an angered tone. He looked up at me confused, almost as if he doesn't recognize me.

"Um.....all I did was go to my seat."

NOW HES GIVING ME ATTITUDE?! Man I sounded like a mom or something. "You ignored Erza." I want to make it clear to him that he hurted Erza's feelings. I know it might be a little hard but he has to know.

Now he looks even more confused. "Who's Erza-wait Who are you?" Now it's my turn to be confused.

Wait!

Oh no! I was too late for Erza!! It looks like maybe I was able to stop him from dying but I'm doing so I caused both Erza and Jallal pain. I have to tell Erza.

"There's no need to explain yourself Natsu I'm well aware of the situation. I knew something was wrong the moment he sat down." Erza said. It's like she could read my mind. It's creepy.

She looked down at the very confused Jallal. Her eyes saddened at the sight of someone she cares for very much at this state. "I'm Erza, Erza Scarlet." She introduced her herself.

"I'm Jallal Fernandez."

He really doesn't remember. Erza froze a second but she smiled, "It's nice to meet you, Jallal Fernandez."

It looks like Erza is planning to things all over again.

Erza, I beg of you, whatever you're doing just be carful.

For Jallal and my sake.