What Is He Planning?

The good day that was originally planned had took a big turn as the man I had tried to save for Erza had somehow lost his memories of almost everything. All of us are now scared of what is to come for Erza's state of mind and how she will handle this situation. It's scary for all of us but....my main worry is Grey.

He has nothing but us. We're his only thing closest to family he's got. I'm not letting his light be turned off anymore then it has. Man I think I'm turning gay talking about Grey like this.

Anyways, I told Lucy and the others to go on ahead to get lunch and I'll meet them there later. Right now, I just have one thing to ask gramps.

Why the hell do we really have our schools enemy in our school?!

As I walked near gramps office door I overheard his conversation with the other schools master/principal.

"Master Jose, am I correct?" Master asked as he stared down the much taller principal.

Jose nodded his head and then smirked, "It appears you haven't aged a bit since we last met Mak-"

"Don't speak to me as if we are friends. Tell me, what is your business with my school." Master demanded as he interrupted what Jose was saying. Master was angry, I've never seen him so mad before it's almost frightening.

Jose chuckled. "I simply want the girl you keep within your campus." What girl does he want? We need to protect her at all costs.

Master mumbled some very unkind friendly words. He sighed and asked, "What girl are you talking about?"

"The new blond girl, Lucy is she not? I have been ordered by a special organization who is paying quite handsomely do her presence." Jose explain.

My hands clutch. So he's after Lucy, huh? He will never lay even a finger on her even if it kills me. My life was hell until she came. Now it is my turn to help her.

Even if she doesn't know it.

"What is the name of this organization you talk about?"

"It is non other than Crime Sorciere themselves." Jose said.

Crime Sorciere used to be a crime fighting secret organization that consisted of three members,one of them being Jallal. Each of the members had a trauma with evil and had decided to create the group. A year or so later five members joined the group because the wanted to leave the life of crime behind them.

Now that Jallal lost his memory, I wonder how this whole organization is going to work.

"What would they want with Lucy?" Asked Master.

Jose smirked. "You've figured out what she really is haven't you? Put one and one together and you might just find out." That's not giving us any reason at all to hand her to you. Even so, I still wouldn't give her to you. She's too precious to me.
(I'm trying to put some references is it working?)

I decided to leave them be from there. They did technically just answered my question, now it is up to my friends and I to make sure Jose does not get what he wants. Without Luce knowing, I don't want her to think she has to go with him.

When I walked into the lunch room I saw a lot more people then there would normally be. There is so many people that I can't even find my friends. I decided to go to the next best thing, I'll have to ask someone. But who?

I know a lot of people in the school but that doesn't really mean I talk to them all the time or anything. I guess I'll just ask one of my classmates. That is, if I could find any of them.

I looked around for anybody, man it is really hard to find people with this crowd. Um...let's see maybe I could try to find Mira or maybe Cana? I don't even know if they eat lunch inside or not!!

Mira.....Mira.....where's Mirajane?
(I call her Mira so much it sounds weird to say her real name)

There she is!

"Hey Mira!" I yell to try to grab her attention since everyone is really loud. She stopped her conversation with her little brother, Elfman, and her little sister, Lissana.

She turned to face my direction and smiled. "Hey Natsu, whats the matter?" Mirajane is probably one of the nicest people you would meet in this world. She tends to be a little too nice at times which can be a little concerning some times.

"I'm looking for my friends. Have you seen any of them?" I asked as nicely as possible.

She looked around for a bit then looked back at me. "I can see Levy talking to her boyfriend not too far from here." She said as she smiled.

I nodded and said thanks. Of course I'm not going to interrupt Levy's conversation with her boyfriend, Jet, since it's non of my business anyway. If Levy is there then Lucy and the others night not be very far from Levy. At least I hope so, there's a lot of people here.

I walked past Levy and saw Erza's hair. That must mean that their there then. I walked near Erza and saw everybody except Levy there. "It's nice to see you here with us again Natsu." Erza said patting the seat between her and Lucy.

I sat down almost immediately, glad that I was able to finally find them. We ate and had fun and eventually Levy came back and we had more fun.

Today started off a little terrible but eventually things ended in a good note. I still have to tell everyone,except for Lucy of course, about what Jose is planning. I guess that will have to wait till tomorrow.

Right now, I need a good nights rest.

Sorry for being shorter then usual.
ごめんなさい
sorry