I Promise

Closest thing I could find related to this chapter.

The master walked angrily up the stairs as he thought about what he would tell Jose. He was so angry, his footsteps would be confused with ones of a giants. Once he found Jose's office he slammed the door open, "Jose!!"

He wasn't in his office.

Makarov looked Jose's desk and saw a laptop. It was already open and had a pause sign on it meaning to press play. Makarov presses the play button.

"It must be nice to think that your protecting someone. The blond girl has been captured while you were away. I had truly thought you would be more careful since you knew we were planning on taking her, Makarov. It's only a matter of time when we get the money and buy your school from you, that way, we can be the number one school in Fiore."(changed it a bit from the original)

Makarov was furious now more than ever. Before he could do anything else a weird gas started coming out of the walls. You here a man saying, "This is so sad!" In the background.

Makarov froze, not in fear.

He literally froze.

The moment the gas had entered the room he knew he was screwed so he didn't run. He excepted what was going to happen.

Natsu POV

Gramps has been up there for quite a while.....

Doesn't matter, I have to focus on our fight. That is......if I could find where Gajeel went. He did some sort of super jump or something and now I don't know where he is.

*BOOM*

What was that?!? I saw most of my classmates gathered around the object on the ground. I ran towards it and squeezed my way through all of my classmates.

Gramps.

It was Gramps!!!

Everyone started to panic, this is so weird.
"What are we gonna do now?"

"How can we fight without master?!"

"We need to stay calm."

Were just the few things they had said. Erza stepped in the middle and tried to calm everyone down, she then said something I never thought the Erza Scarlet would say.

"Retreat."

Everyone gladly did after a bit of convincing but Grey stood there. "Why do we have to retreat, we can still fight!" He yelled.

Erza steppes forward and hugged Grey. "Please.......just..do what I say for once..." She said. To my surprise Erza was getting a little teary eyed. Grey left and so did Erza.

I'm surprised she didn't notice I was still here. I was about to leave with 'em when I heard talking.

"Did they find the girl?"

"We did, so sad!"

"What's up with all the crying?!"

"It's- it's just so sad!"

"Whatever as long as this Lucy girl is captured everything is going to plan."

Lucy!

What did they do to her?!

I stealthily grabbed one of the students and walked out the guild.

I decided to drag him till I can find out where they put Lucy. "Tell me where is she!" I demanded as I dragged him to literally nowhere.

"I-I've been telling you man, I don't know where she is!!" He said in a panic.

I grabbed a lit match, "Will you tell me now?"

His eyes showed a great amount of fear, "Sh-she might be in principle Jose's house! P-please don't hurt me!"

"Well why didn't you say that in the first place!?!" I said before I dropped him and ran. I didn't know where his house was but I'm pretty sure I'll know where it is when I find it.

I ran as fast as I could to his house, looking for the right one until, "NATSU!!!"

"LUCY!!"

I yelled as I saw her falling figure. I ran even faster then before and once I was close enough I jumped.

I jumped as high as I could and caught her. I turned around so it was my back that would hit the ground instead of hers. Once we landed the only thought in my mind was, God, I made it just in time... "Are you okay?" It was muffled because of her breasts that were in my face.

"Yeah....I'm fine."

We got up and I untied the rope that was on her wrist. She grabbed her wrists in an attempt to help with the burn. The master in here, maybe I could just sneak in and attack him, but what if something happens, then again I'm pretty strong, but everyone is hurt. "I'm sorry...." she said interrupting my own argument with myself.

She stood quiet for a few seconds. "All of this....everything.....is all my fault, but...."

She turned around to face me.

Tears.

"But, I don't want to leave. I want to stay here with you guys......I love Fairy Tail."

Fairy Tail? Aren't we Fairy Hills? Fairy Tail sounds a lot cooler though.

"Hey, what happened why are you crying? *sigh* come on, I guess we should just go. Wanna go one my back?"

She started crying a little more but then went on my back.

Don't worry....

I'll protect you, I promise.