In a Cell....Great..

"Is everything set up?"
"Almost sir, it will be finished in a day or so."
"Good, I want it to be in good shape for the ceremony."
"What do we do about the Crime Sorciere?"
"They will be sacrificed of course, only people who sinned can be apart of it."
"This group is the perfect group for it then."
"Yes, they were once criminals so it only makes sense."

What are they talking about? Who are they anyway? What's even happening right now? My eyes are open so, why can't I see anything?

Questions like this are what roams around in my head. It's just weird, my situation. Honestly, this was supposed to be An innocent story ,right, so then.... why did things turn out like this?(A/Nmy exact thoughts btw)

Heh, I'm back to my original depressed state. Nothing new though. I tried moving my arms but I couldn't, it was like I'm tied up to something. I tried my legs but it still didn't work. "It seems like your finally awake." Said a voice. I couldn't tell who they are since I don't recognize it.

I herd something open, it sounded like a cell door. Then all the black that covered my vision went away. I was met with color, but not exactly too much color since it was still kind of dark.

The walls were a brownish grayish color and the cell bars were rusty. I wasn't in my usual school clothes anymore, now I was in an open-collared, one-sleeved waistcoat, which is tucked in and zipped. The sleeve covers my left arm, as my entire right arm, consequently exposed.

My wrists and ankles had shackles on them. I looked at the person who had token off the blindfold only to see a (your gender) (A/N yes the reader is in here too). (He/She) wore (whatever outfit), honestly, they looked pretty cool.

(He/She) looked at me with serious look. If you look closely, you could also see a bit of fear in their eyes. "If your going to keep staring I might as well but your blindfold back on." They said.

"NO NO NO! Wait! I'll stop staring..."

they put the blindfold down and sighed. They walked out of the cell only to come back minutes later with food. They put it on the floor and closed the cell then locked it. "I'm going to unshackle you, the cell is lock so you won't be able to leave." They Said as they took out the chains. I rubbed my now bruised wrists to try and calm the burning.

(He/She) motioned me to sit down and I did as followed. They handed out the canned food to me. The label was scratched off so I couldn't tell what was in it. It smelled disgusting though.

I hesitated to take out the spoon and secretly hope that this wasn't expired. I put in it my mouth and almost immediately spat it out. I started coughing at the bad taste. (He/She) handed me some water and I gladly took it. There wasn't much water in it but it was enough to take the nasty taste out my mouth.

"Guess that ones expired..." I herd them mumble.

"You don't even know?!" I'm in complete shock at this human being. They look super sad and scared but then had this Erza like vibe to them. Maybe their super strong and had Erza's man strength but has a kind heart.

(He/She) looks at me but then looked right back down. "I'm sorry their putting you through this.... I honestly want to help you out. I was in the same boat as you so I understand how you must feel." Now I just feel bad because I was kind of just making fun of them. "The names Y/N."

I nodded, "Natsu."

They shook their head, "I already knew that idiot."
Okay, maybe they don't have the most kindest heart, but it's still kind enough. They got up and told me to get back into the spot for my shackles. I reluctantly followed.

YEAH RIGHT, I MIGHT BE SOME BORING DEPRESSED NATSU BUT IM STILL THE CANNON ONE IN THE INSIDE!!!!

I grabbed Y/N's keys and unlocked the cell and started to run out. I looked behind me to see if Y/N was following me and believe in or not, they were very close. I wasn't looking where I was going and ran right into a wall. Hard.

I fell on my bottom and rubbed my head. Y/N walked next to me and kneeled to my hight, "Nice try buddy, you'll get released soon, along with those other freaks, so don't worry." They spoke.

Other freaks? "There's more people? Who?" I asked worrying about the poor people going threw this crap.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but since your not gonna be conscious afterwards, those people are Crime Sorcierie." They Said.

"Wait, what do you mean by not consciou-"
"Goodnight."

Black

Back to that vision. It's a nice color ,honestly I would rather see a black abyss rather then color anyway. It's calming, and for some odd reason....makes me think.

Think about all of my life decisions. All the ones I regret. All the ones I've grown to cherish.

Some of the ones I regret was not telling Grey and Erza about Lucy so that non of their pain would have ever happened. Another is letting that damn Phantom Lord take Lucy and leaving her alone.

The few that I cherish is when we went shopping with Lucy for some clothes and making Lucy into a human again.

I cherish the last one the most. Damn it Lucy, look what you've done to me. It's because of you that I'm in this situation but it's also because of you that I feel happy again. You give me mixed emotions about you but the only one that would always stay is my attachment to you.

I know figured out this feelings but I just can't get it out my head. I love Lucy, there's no one in the world that could change that but still. I love her, these thoughts are what always go through my mind. When I first told her to say she loves me it was all just a joke. Honestly, looking back at it, I think the definition she told me was just something she said to get of the situation.

She knows me, but from another life so that might of been awkward for her.

I want to see them all.

Most especially,if it isn't obvious,

Lucy.

Next chapter would be a continuation of what happened last chapter from when Natsu ran off just saying to make things clear. Also this chapter was placed the day after he ran out so the time is all weird and complicated.