I love you...

Its shorter then usual but enjoy!
I made another promise. It's different this time though, it's a promise I made to myself. This is a promise I know I can keep.

Right now, we have a problem. Lucy, Erza, Grey, and I all have to confess on what we know. It's not just about what happened to Levy, we have to confess as to why they want Lucy too. That means we have to tell them what Lucy is.

"We need to know exactly why they want you Lucy." Someone said.

We all sighed, this is going to be hard to explain and mostly unbelievable. "I guess it's time Luce*looks at everyone else*, this might be unbelievable." I said. Lucy took a deep breath.

"I wasn't always the way I am now, I used to be human but then I died. From what I know that was about one hundred years ago. Apparently I reincarnated into a flower, Natsu had made a wish and I turned back into a human. Things were tough at first since I forgot how being human works. I immediately recognized Natsu and everyone else in this school and made good friends, with big sacrifices." Lucy started.

Everyone looked a bit confused, "What does any of this have to do with the Phantom Lord school wanting to take you away from us?"

"I assume they know who I am or possibly something else. My name is Lucy Heartfilia of the real Heartfilia family. Back in my time, despite it being so long ago, we had a time machine. It was able to go about 100 years in the future, people had went through it. Those people were a group called Crime Sorciere. I believe they want to take me back to my own time but..."

"But what?" I asked, bring curious myself.

"In my time....the....the world is ending! Everyone is dying....first was Levy, Grey, Erza....YOU!! I don't want to go back to a world that is ending despite it being where I belong... I want to stay here, in Fairy Hills. Natsu...please don't let me leave.." Lucy yelled but then slowly started to cry.

I looked at Lucy with concerned and worried eyes. "Hey, your not going anywhere, not on my watch. I'll make sure you stay here with us." Her eyes softened as she stopped crying.

She shook her head, "Jallal was probably the key on bringing everyone back to the past. If he doesn't have his memory then they can't go back. The reason I'm making this a big deal is because this all happened before, I need to see Crime Sorciere, but not because I want to leave this place. They must know what to do about Jallal."

Erza stepped forward, "Besides going back home, what does Jallal have to do with anything?" Erza asked pointing at a confused Jallal.

Lucy looked up at Erza and stood up. "Jallal and I used to know each other, knowing him, he would have made some sort of memory thing to act like he was with you since elementary. I want Jallal to make things right, he said that everyone who dies will be spawned here. After we get Master taken care of Grey, Natsu, Erza, Jallal, and I will go to Crime Sorciere."

Just then, the doors opened. At the doors was a small little girl about the age of fourteen. She had long dark blue hair and brown eyes. "Lucy!" Said the girl.

Lucy was confused, and so was I. I know for sure she didn't see her here so what's the deal?

The little girl ran up to Lucy and hugged her. "Lucy, it was terrible! Everyone is gone and before she died too Carla told me to go through the machine!!" Said the girl.

Lucy looked shocked. "You-your not dead!" She looked joyful. "I can't believe it! Your actually alive!"

The girl looked at everyone and teared up. "Everyone..."

Erza and Grey stepped forward and kneeled down to her hight. "Your the girl Lucy described, Wendy is it not?" Erza asked.

The girl known as Wendy nodded. Wait so did Lucy tell Erza and Grey about this already? "Lucy told us everything, we were a team right?" Grey asked.

Wendy started crying, "Yes! Team Natsu! We were the strongest team!"

"Lucy...you told Grey and Erza about all this before....but not me?" I mumbled. Lucy must have heard because she turned to face me.

She looked saddened at my betrayed expression. "It's what Jallal said. He wanted the first the first few people to know about it only. I was going to tell you but then all this happened. I'm sorry."

I walked closer to Luce. I had a serious look on my face, even so...

I hugged her.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her towards my chest and hugged her. "It's okay....I'm just glad that you tried your best. I want things to go back like how they used to be but this is fine."

I don't want her to leave.

Nor does she.

We want to stay together.

Lucy.....

I love you...