TroubleSome Day

This morning was troubling. Big troubling. (Such grammar Natsu)

Levy had came in the morning while Luce and I were eating breakfast to give Lucy an extra pair of uniform she had. She said it was to big on her so Luce would be able to fit in it.

After school Levy and I agreed that she could take Luce to go shopping to buy her some new clothes, of course we had to ask Lucy. Lucy was ecstatic and immediately agreed.

Now let's go a little forward in time to when Grey was just walking near our house.

"So Lucy, promise us you will not say anything about your family. And I worn you, I take promises very seriously." I said, making sure that Lucy knows what to do this time. Last time I didn't tell Luce what was going on she almost blurted out everything, so this time we're going to make sure that never happens again.

Lucy nodded and put out her pinkie. "I heard that you cross your pinkies together to keep promises, once it's broken you have to cut it." She said looking at me in the eye with a serious look. Sure the whole pinkie promise thing was true, the cutting it off part is something we don't do. I think.

I took my pinkie out and intertwined it with hers. Now she really has to keep the promise.

"Natsu, I see Grey coming." Levy said. She was looking out the window keeping watch to make sure Grey comes. Levy, Lucy and I made up an excuse of how this whole thing is going to work. If Grey doesn't believe us then we made up a plan B, which I'll explain later if plan A doesn't work out.

A knock was soon herd from the door and a little after that was the doorbell. Patients dude.

Levy decided to open the door, to Grey's surprise. He was a little shocked to see Levy in my house and was about to question it until I interrupted.

"Levy's here because she dropped off some extra uniform of hers." I said smiling. Grey looked questionable, I mean yeah I never said why she had done what she done but put the pieces together man!

Levy smiled and went to grab Lucy. Grey and I waited a little bit outside waiting for them. "So, why did she drop off her uniform? Are you being a pervert?" Grey Asked and teased. Geez Grey I only "accidentally" walked into the girls changing room once.....and a half?

"It's not like that. You'll see what I mean soon." I said with a little annoyance in my voice. He started to tease me a lot since the incident with the girls room. It's getting old that only happened almost a year ago!

The door had opened to reveal Levy and Lucy with her uniform. Levy was right, it would fit her....but it looks a little tight in the chest area. NO IM NOT LOOKING ON PURPOSE, IT JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE IN MY VIEW!

Lucy smiled and Grey was a little weirded out. Not by her but the fact that I casually have two girls in my house and never mentioned that they were there. "So Grey, this is Lucy. She's transferring to our school today, oh, she's my cousin too." I said introducing them to each other.

Grey was a little speechless. "You?! Related to a cute girl?!" He yelled/asked. I nodded with a little jealousy in my blood and soul but ignored it. After all, she is my "cousin". "Let's get going or we're going to be late." Levy said already one house ahead of us.

We all ran to school and had made it just in time. Since I sit next to Grey in class he's been asking about Lucy. I can tell he's suspicious about her. He must not have believed me.

I looked over at Levy and Lucy who sat a row behind us three seats away. I sighed. "Natsu, there is no way in hell shes your cousin." Grey said, now I know he is suspicious.

I looked at Grey, I was crying and dying inside just wanting blurt it all out. But then I'll be breaking our promise and I don't want that to happen. I had one too many broken promises by other people and I'm not going to be one of those people who lie just to get what they want.

"Grey. Why do you have to be so annoying?" I said out loud by accident. My eyes widened and I looked at Grey who looked pissed-very pissed. I was a tiny bit scared but I won't admit that, not to Grey and not to anyone. I've put up this strong and happy mask for far too long so it's to late to stop it now.

"L-look Grey I didn't mean it! You know I didn't! Your not annoying! Remember your ice princess and princesses aren't annoying, so don't do anything harsh Grey!" I yelled trying to protect myself, I couldn't help but stutter at that moment because while this was happening I saw red hair. She just so happened to stop to hear what was going on.

"Did you just call me ice princess, ya damn Pyro?!" He yelled.

"Gr-Grey, look out!" But it was too late, his head was smashed to his desk by non other then student council president and class president, Erza Scarlet of class C-2. This class.

She had this serious look that could kill if you look at her. Lucy was shocked at what had just happened but everyone else thought it was normal but stood quiet to not face the same path that our poor Grey had took.

Erza had noticed the new student and went up to her. Luce looked a little scared at first but then calmed down looking at Erza's face. The look she gave Erza was one of recognition, it seems that Lucy had known Erza and it wasn't a two week known. It looked more like she had known Erza for years.

"My name is Erza Scarlet. I am the student council president. It is a pleasure to meet you, and you are?" Erza said introducing herself to Lucy.

"Lucy Heartfilia."

Erza has a look of confusion but then turned soft, "It must be coincidence." She said patting Lucy's head.

Later on the day Grey wouldn't stop asking about Lucy. I know he doesn't believe what I had told him earlier, but what can I do? Plan B was literally tell Grey the truth if he takes it too far. This is seriously getting on my nerves!

I've came to a decision.

I will try to hold up with his nagging until the time comes that Luce feels comfortable telling him. Yeah I'll just do that, for Luce's sake.

This decision was definitely a mistake for soon bad things would arise for us. And soon Grey and Erza would be in great danger.

It is our own fault that that had happened that day.

That day when all hell broke loose.