water

Max POV ≈ 5pm
Dean found a case, fishermen have been going missing of the coast of San Francisco, California.

"So I'm gonna drop you two at a motel, then go see if I can talk to the families," Dad said.

" Just remember to be nice. I know it's hard for you, but it's important. Even if its most likely sirens," I said as dad turned the car in to a parking lot.

"Max," Dean said shaking his head.

Dad went and got the key to our room and sent us on our way. Dean rushed me to room and quickly started warding it against just about anything he could think of.

"Im going to call Bobby and let him know where we are. Is there anything you want to say to him?"

"Check on my dog please." I said talking the bottle of salt from the table hand head to the restroom. "You always forget the bathroom window. If a monster comes in though the crapper and kills us, we have the worst story of how we died ever."

" All I have to say is Elvis Presley."

"Elvis died of a heart attack. I would die because my brother didn't check the bathroom. My death would still be worse."

"Fine next time I will check if the bathroom has a window. Anyway now that you're done yelling at me, what do you want for dinner."

"Pizza? Did you ask bobby,?" I said hoping he would agree.

"Okay and yes your dog is fine he's eating and running around with Rumsfeld." He said, before picking the phone up once more, this time to call the pizza place. "They said it will be here in forty minutes." Turned on the TV to pass the time.

-Three Hours Later-

I woke up to the door creaking open. I grabbed for the gun normal sat beside the bed to find it wasn't there. In shock and sleepy horror I hopped out of bed and kneeled beside the bed.

"Max, honey if I had been a killer you would be dead."

"Not cool dad, where have you been anyway you left hours ago"

"Stopped for a few beers," he said handing me his notepad with case info.

Hazel Ross

Husband had been trained on water safety.
He went out on trips let like this all the time.
He thought classes on boating.
Sons were great swimmers.
They knew how to take over steering the boat if need.
They had taken first aid training.

Shayne Cox

husband had taken a boating class and kids had taken first aid.
Got a call from husband after take off and left voicemail.

"Okay so do you have the voicemail then?"

"Of course I do, here." John handed me his phone. Pulling up the audio message gave us a loud buzz then

"Baby something's going wrong we just spotted a boat stuck on some rocks but the closer we get the Les we seem to have control. We are following the music we will not be home." Under the words a faint sound of singing could be heard.

"Following the music, feeling of doom, charging in anyway. Sounds like sirens to me." I said.

"Sounds like people with a super hero complex really, they saw people that where stuck and went for it even though it was dangerous. They just wanted to save people and get fame." Dean said.

"Max, Dean, no fighting. We are going to treat this like any other case tomorrow we head out on the water so get some sleep."