Sams pov

I woke up, do to something being thrown at me. I assumed it was dean's doing, But when I sat up I realized dean was still asleep on the couch in our room. Dad was out on the other bed leaving only Max. I looked around and found the book that had hit me, It was to big for a little kid that couldn't even sit up to have thrown. I hoped out of bed and walked over to her. Her eye lite up the moment I looked down at her. This kid was something else, almost like she wasn't human. I put it out of mind and picked her up, after all my dad would have checked her before letting her just be around up.

        After an hour or two dad finally got up. He walked past me and woke dean. I wanted to ask about Max, but I know he wouldn't tell me anything beside what we already knew.

     "Dean did you throw a book at me, a few hours ago." I asked. he gave me a look like I was losing my mind. "fine, whatever. I just know this hit me and there is no way the baby did it."

     Max started to cry, so I passed her to dad. He looked at me funny then checked her.

    "Dean why is she crying?" dad called. by this point dean was staring out the window. 

"maybe she knew it was going to start raining," Dean laughed walking over to the table where dad and max were. " hey kid, whats wrong? Are you hungry?" Dean said taking her from dad. She stopped instantly and so did the rain. 

    "Dad, what do you know about her that we don't?" Dean yelled giving her a bottle from the car seat that she came with. 

     "Nothing, I told you everything I checked her out before bringing her back to the car with me." Dad said.   

      Max moved in deans arms and fell asleep. We took this chance to head back out on the road. I hated to hunt but I loved seeing new city's and meeting new people.
      "where are we going?"I asked as I buckled Max in her seat. 
     "Austin, Texas. A group of campers never made it back.  A body was found torn up about half a mile out of town. Police said it was a bear."
     " But we think it maybe a Rougarou." Dean said. "PS Max just pooped."
     "Ew, " I screamed looking at the girl. She was sound asleep in a messy diaper.
       "Dean hop in the back and change her," dad said.  Dean did as he was told.
      "Dad pull over so it doesn't get all over." I begged. Dean laughed as he finished changing the little creature next to me.  "what's so funny?"
       "she was easier to clean up than you ever were."he said moving to he's seat by dad. "hey, john can we stop at the next exit and get so pie."
       "No, we don't stop till we get to Austin." dad snapped, waking Max in to a crying fit. All of a sudden it began to rain. Then it started to snow then quickly changed to hail.  "okay fine let get some pie."
     "Yea!" Dean shouted. Max began to laugh and the hail slowed.
      "Dad, her emotions change the weather," I said.  Dad quickly pulled over at a diner. "dad?"
      "After we eat we'll check if you're right, Sammy," dad said. Getting Max out of the car.  "Dean go get the door."
     When the waitress walked up Dean went in to flirt mood so I toned out. Before I knew it Max was eating a crayon beside me. I pulled it away from her and tried to get her to spit out the rest.
      "babies eat things. All things. Who gave her a crayon.  She could have died." I panicked.
         "you saved her so stop."Dean said.
         "fine. Then let me order my damn salad. In fact give me your note pad." I snapped. The waitress gave the notebook over and wrote down a salad with ranch on the side, and a water. "Deaneth cherry or apple"
      "Who eats apple?"
      "fair." I ordered 4 cherry pies and milk for Max.
      "can I talk to the manager?" I called causing max to cry.  I quickly picked her up, as an elderly man ran up to the table.
   "Hello I'm the manager how can I help you?" the man asked
     " I need to know that this will get to the cook. Your waitress has been flirting with my older brother. I wrote down what we want. " I said handing the order to the man.
     "Right away.  Charity you can work the bar now."  the man said walk to the open window.
      "you order me a beer kid" dad asked looking over at Max.
     "Yeah, dean you have a milkshake,  Oreo's and cake batter." I said. Staring at the little girl in my arms. She was so small.