First time in hell

Max pov

      Azazel and I landed in a warm, red lit room. I looked around trying to figure out where we were and how to get out of there.  I saw a thrown and jail doors.

       "Is this hell?" I asked.

        "Yeah it is, welcome home, Max, thanks to you we are now in the kings chambers." Azazel said. 

        "so dad runs from this dump?"

       He started laughing "no way this is crowley place, and if you don't want him to kill us both you may want to hurry up." he quickly

      "Oh so now you give a damn.  A few moments ago you tried to kill me." I said.  running after him.

        "sister Im not the one siding aginst my family. You chose the hunters."

         "My parents died when I was a baby and my 'family' as you put it left me there if the Winchesters hadn't taken me in I would have died to,"

       He stopped and turned to me. Dropping to my level he grabbed the back of my head.  The world around me began to spin, when it stopped I was looking at a cage.

        "Max, you have wings, so fly," Azazel shouted. His voice sound like he was fighting to get it out.  I took his advice and flew toward the sky, the roof over hell opened and I end up in a small cabin out in the woods.

          "Hello,  is anyone home?" I heard a voice call from the door.  I opened in to find John standing there phone in hand. "Max what are you doing here? I was just about to call your brother."

      "Hi dad.  I'm fine if you care, just took A trip to hell no worries.  When I pulled myself out I landed in here."

       "How long have you able to open up the
Fucking gates of hell?" John asked. 

        "Its a first,  and I hope its the last. I never want to go back there." I said pushing  past him and heading back to the truck