away she goes

Deans POV

I was sitting at a bar in New Jersey, and flirting with a blonde bartender. I think her name was Tarry. She was lovely and I was freshly off a hunt. Sam was sleeping off a spell that the witches had put on her.

All of a sudden the lights went out and an explosion happened outside. I ran out the door as fast as I could in fear of something bad happening to the Impala. (Rory and Max too, of course). When I got to her she looked to be in good condition no new scratches or dings and all in one peace.

I then opened the back door expecting to see Max huddle up with her hell hound. But instead all I saw was dog sitting on the seat with a blanket over his head. I decide to sit in the back, and get ready to be yelled at.

"I thought hell hounds were protectors of hell and the evil in side. If that's true you suck at your job," I said pulling the dog closer to my side.

"Max is safe, a hell hound only attack they fell that they're owner is in danger. No threat no fight," A man said standing next to baby. He was dressed in a black tuxedo.

"Who are you? How do you know about hell hounds?"

"You will know one day." The man replied before vanishing in a puff of smoke.
I took a deep breath and called john. He was mad that I had lost Max and told me that I have to keep a closer eye on her.

______________________________
Max's pov

I was sleeping in the back of Baby, when a flash of light and a loud explosion happened waking me up. The next thing I knew I was back at the table in heaven.

"Why am I here? you said I was safe with the Winchesters" I said, taking a seat.

"We never said that. You are the kid of an angel. Everyone will want your power, and hunters can't stop them all." Michael said.

"Then training me in my power. If you guys are so sure I'm a danger teach me how to use my abilities. I'm lost and afraid, and I'm alone. You guys are angel. No you guys are God's oldest kids," I cried.

I could hear the angels vocie but I couldn't tell what they where saying. I was to upset to really care. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Gabriel smiling down at me.

"We can't teach you anything new. You are stronger than your father from birth. But if you ever need us we are a prayer away." He said.

The doors fly open behind us causing a loud crash. We all turned our attentions to it. A man with brown hair and dressed in red stood before us.

"There's a problem weather is out of control and we don't know what to do." He said.

"It will calm soon. Oh Max this is Samandrel. And this is Satan's little girl." Gabriel said. I waved and the man in the door way and he nodded back. "Could you take her to see her mom please? The adults need to talk."

"Yes sir. Come along max." He lead me out the door and up a few flights of stairs. "So what is Max short for?"

"Maxandrea." I said expecting him to laugh. Most people did, but instead he looked forward and focused on the job at hand. "Do you have a nickname?"

"No, my life is spent working and nicknames normal are given by people that like you in someway." His words saddened me again. He was a lot Sam, so I had to his friend or at least nice.We stopped at a big Green door and he gave me one of if not the saddest smile I'd ever seen. "It's mostly memory's in their she is the only one that's real. Good luck."

As he turned to leave I quickly grab bed him and pulled him in to a hug. He returned it and I swear I heard him chuckle. I knew it was now or never, I had to give him a good name.

"I hope to see you soon, Alfie." I said before disappear behind the door. Alfie of all the names I used the one for everything annoying cartoon teen. Oh well I hope he can tell I tried.