Up in heaven

Max POV

        I was pulled out the window and up though the air by my uncle.  I didn't want to leave dean behind. But I didn't get a say I. The matter.  Before I knew it I was in a bright white room.  Had a large table with people and three empty chair surrounding it.

      "Welcome home brother, it fells like years, " One said. He looked like he could have been one of John's kids.

     "Yeah,  I know Michael.  I brought Max she has caused damage with nothing more than a yell, " Gabriel said pulling out two chairs at the table. "Max have a seat."

      "So she's like her dad.  A danger to all those around her. " A dark skinned angle next to Michael said,  locking eye with me.

      "I didn't hurt anyone.  I just sent the demons away.  I was trying to save my brother.  Wait is that why I'm here.  That was over a month ago, " I said not breaking eye contact.

      "Maybe we should call hell and introduce our ourselves, " Gabriel butted back in.

      "Fine, " the other angles said in unison.
The angle that had fixed my wing,  walked though a door located behind Michael. He had plate following him.  The plates landed on the table. Most had basic meal foods but by me and Gabe was full of junk food. The angel sat in the chair next to me.

      "Hey, you two ready to start?" Michael said asked looking at a large TV screen that I didn't even know was there.

      "After you brothers," both man in the screen said.

     "Okay, Like Gabriel,  I'm Michael.  I'm the oldest of gods son's."

    "I'm Raphael.  I'm gods second son,  by mere seconds." The dark skinned one stated. 

       "I'm Uriel and this is Suryal,  he doesn't talk to new people." The angel on my right said pointing across the table to a blonde with yellow eyes.

        "I was out vote that's the only reason you are up here.  My name is Barachiel,  I'm the last of my dads good kids" he didn't bother to look in my direction but I did notice a burn scar around his right ear.

      "Dad had no good kids, " Gabriel retorted.  "Boys you're up.  Max you should eat."

      I started chewing on the cookies as I looked to the screen.

      "Like she doesn't know us. She's one of us, " the one behind bars said.  I made the assumption that he must be Lucifer.  My guess was proven right when the man next to him simply mouthed the word 'daughter'.

     "It's nice to meet you all really.  I'm max,  but you already knew that.  Lucifer what did you mean by one of you?" I asked not sure I wanted to know.

     "You're an angel.  Most likely a dark one like me and your father," he explained, "the only way to know what kind for sure is by your wings."

       "My wings aren't black and they are bigger than me." I said.  The looks on everyone except Uriel's  face was that of shock, like they wanted me to be lying. 

      "What do your wings look like? Are they white?" Michael asked breaking the silence.  I shook my head no afraid that if I spoke they would kill me or at least not let me go home.  "Max can you show us your wing little one."

       I nod and stood from my chair to find a safe place to expose the oversized mess of feathers.  I was a painful to have then rip though my back,  but once it was over and my wings were free I felt a weight lifted from me.

       "They look like dad's.  Not an angel not a demon.  No she's the next god and you're clearly a trickster. Your sweet tooth is spotted," Barachiel Said making himself noticed. I looked to the screen to see my dads reaction.  He looked proud,  but there was worry in his eye.  I know this look well John gave me the same look after a hunt if I got a kill in.

      "I want to go home." I don't know what made me want to leave if it was looks or the feeling like I was need for something,  but Michael quickly grabbed my hand. "Wait but first I want to do something"

      He realised me just as fast. I nod at him and walked over to Barachiel. "What do you want from me? " He snapped out of fear.

      "What happened to you?" I asked pointing at the burns that covered one whole side of his face.

      "Your father and Lucifer happened." He said. I tried to reach toward his face but he backed away. "Don't touch me."

      "I don't want to fight you so let me do this." I reached up again and this time he let me rest my hand on his cheek.  I focused my energy and healed the scaring back to its normal look.  " don't think I'm evil without knowing me.  I sent a pack of demons back for them trying to hurt my brother,  dean and I use to heal my brother sam after him and his dad argued.  I'm trying to save earth."

    As I step away from him Michael pulled me back down to my room.  Dean was sitting on my bed,  rory in his arm waiting on me.