The hunt

Max POV

         I had decide to continue looking though dads notes. From what I could tell it was vamps they lived near the place the body's where found, and they did a small amount of clean up.

       "You ready to go kiddo?" Dean asked. 

        "Yeah lets go." I said as I stood up.

      Once at the place we assumed was the nest, we all headed out Dean and I looked for a way in and dad stayed by the front of the building. Dean was the first to find an opening. A window leading to the basement. Dad followed him in then they  helped me down.

      "Okay so the plan." Dean said.

       "Charge in and kill what you can." Dad said, then turned up the stairs.

      Once he was though the doorway at the top Dean and I went up. I could count 5 from the top of the steps. Dean ran in to the room and chopped off a vamps head before he was grabbed I walked into the room to see 10 more vamp. They all stopped and looked at me.

        I don't know how, but I created a force field around my brother. A vampire ran at me, but before it could touch me, I blew it's head up. The room started to shake and vamp heads where exploding left and right. The only thing that stopped it was when Dean grabbed my arm and pulled me from the room and out though the front door. As we got in the car the building we where in went up in flames.

        "Another hunt done. So dose that mean I can see Trent tomorrow. Please dean,"

         "Yeah sure thing kid."