max pov

I woke up to clang and rushed downstairs.

    "What happening?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "Is everyone alright"

       "Yeah just had trouble reaching the bowls." Dean replied. He scooped a helping of food from the pot and dropped it in to a green bowl. "Here, max, eat up. Dad wants to talk to us after we eat."

     I didn't ask anymore questions and just ate my breakfast. After Dean and I had finished our food we went to the study and and sat down on the couch.

     "Morning  dad," I said look across the room at the man. He smirked at me and scoffed. "Penny for your thoughts?"

      "I'll tell you for free.  Max, I don't want you hunting with Dean any-" John started

       "With all do respect sir. Max is a great hunter and she should be out in the field!" Dean yelled.

      "I'm taking her hunting with me. You are clearly not grown enough to have a kid tagging  along. " Dad calmly said. He spoke like he didn't see the hurt on Deans face.  Dean quickly ran out of the room.

      "Dad, I'm not that easy to work with. Dean was doing the best he could," I argued on Dean's behalf.

      "We will not fight over this Max, we will be leaving  first thing tomorrow. Go pack." He said. I walked off. So much for not reaching back out to heaven, now it's the only way to prove a point.

      "Dean?"

      "Yeah, what's up," 

      "You don't you ever stand up to him? He has no clue what happened just that something happened." I said.

     "He's just worried, kid. You want a pie night?" Dean asked pulling a coffee can out of his duffel bag.  We ran down to the impala and drove to a ran down store a town over.  "We are here. Now don't get kidnapped,"

   I just laughed and head toward the pie section of the dump, and grabbed all the cherry pies. Dean walked up and took half of the pies before nodding for me to go to the counter first.

   "Just the pies for you, today?" the man working the cash register asked. 

     "Yeah this will do." Dean said.

      "okay that will be 53.29. And you know this is unhealthy for a young kid." the man said. Dean handed him the money and we left.