Epilogue

Taehyung's POV

"Alien hyung! We're gonna be late for the appointed time!" Jungkook shouts. I know, I know. Geez! I am moving as quickly as I can so stop pressuring me. I look at the mirror one last time to check myself before appearing in front of her. "Geez!" He scoff when he saw me.

We all went back to normal, though we are all still normal human beings, and acted as if nothing happened.

"So... how is it going with you two?" Jimin quickly asked me as soon as I get inside the car. I chuckle and close the door behind me and make myself comfortable in my seat before looking at me.

"Nothing." I shortly answer. They didn't bother to tease me and mind their own phones.

Upon arriving at the scene I saw my girl smiling at Eunha before glancing my way. Her smile becomes wider and nod at me. Everything went slow motion. She slowly stood up from her seat, lifted her head, looks at me, her eyes sparkle and walk towards my direction or so I wish in my direction. She walk pass through me and help the staff with some staffs. Kind as always.

We made a party for Umji's birthday but it wasn't a surprise. It was well planned by the girls actually.

-

I loved her and I still love her. I made so many mistakes in the past and I will make up for it.

We are family and I broke our relationship by asking her to be my girlfriend. And I broke our relationship again by my mixed feelings for her and Sowon. Jungkook loves her so much but got dumped because of me as well. I ruined everything and building her trust for me might be so hard to do but I have to try.

Yuju slowly looks at me and smile. I really love her.

We are currently as acquaintances as of now and no more than that. This might be better for now than forcing her to be with me.

We started off as family and ended up as acquaintances. This might not be the ending anyone of you wishes to be and so do I but I have to close my story and Yuju's. I will close our book with a sad ending and will re-open it again when I change for the better.

This Taehyung from BTS saying goodbye to all of you! Thank you for your time everyone.

***
I've been gone for too long! I am so sorry 😓

I want to apologize for the unsatisfying ending everyone. This is not rushed. This is the ending I am thinking from the very start. I love TaeJu by the way but not all endings are what we expect, not all endings have happy endings like us 💔

Tell me your honest opinions and thank you for your time reading this story 💛

-YuKookieJu!