Page 1: Yuju

Yuna's POV

Goodmorning everyone! Rise and shine. Hello to a new beautiful and... Okay. Let us stop being sarcastic. I am not in the mood right now. My morning is not great at all starting from when I opened my eyes. Yes there is the sun rising and its rays gently touches my eyes giving me the sweet touch of morning but it is not working. Why? There are this girls that disturbed me today.

Hi. I am Choi Yuna, a member of a girlgroup here in Korea, Gfriend. Only few might recognize us because we came from a small company but we are slowly rising and being recognized especially our dance that they named 'Power Dance'. Despite not that famous like the other groups, I prefer staying with these talented and crazy girls. Besides, with the help of our fans, we come to get big awards. And last, my stage name is Yuju, the main vocalist in our group.

The girls barge in again here at my place. We have a dorm to stay together but when we have long rest, we go separate ways and rest on our own. Sometimes we just stick together. They love to barge in my place more often because I am sleepy head so they come to wake me up. Such efforts, right?

"Turn on your tv." Yerin said. I growl. "You know Yuju, you are not scary even when you are mad. Turn it on now." She added. Why aren't they're scared when I am mad? Great.

I hesitantly stand and look for the remote and open the televesion for them. I stomp my feet back to my bed and cover myself with blanket while they squeal over their favorite boy group, BTS. I mean, we're friends and all but seriously to act like that. I don't get them. When we stroll sometimes they look so innocent and when they see them on television, that is how they act. Fangirls.

Eunha likes Jimin so much. Sowon likes Jin. Yerin likes Suga. SinB likes J-Hope. Umji is a fan but she likes Changsub from BtoB. And I like Jungkook but that was just an admiration. He had this beautiful voice, athletic and the looks. Who wouldn't like him, right? I also like Taehyung cause he is weird and for his deep voice. And Namjoon because he is smart and the way he raps! I admire them not like them, fantasizing that they will be their girlfriends.

I am not belittling our company and us but they are so famous all over the world now. They're on a different level, I mean our dance might be on different level than the others - doesn't mean to brag - but that is two different things. There are better girls out there and way more prettier than us. I mean, they can see that, right?

"Yuju..." Our cute Eunha called. I can differentiate their voices by now. We pretty much stay together for a while now.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Jimin will notice me?" Again with that question. How many times do I have to answer it?

"Just be yourself and he will." Was words I always tell her. She chuckle.

"They texted us if we can hang out tonight?" Sowon said. They are kind of communicating with one another while me? No. They said I am weird. I have their numbers as well but I don't really talk to them that much. Too busy to sleep and rest. They look at each other and squeal really loud. These girls. I just smile at the sight as they prepare themselves.

With their reactions, I think it answered the question. They are going and force me as well. So I have to cancel my appointment with my dad tonight. He just ask me to sleep at home but that's all. I can go home late and spend my spare time with them. For now, I have to fix myself.

-
"Where are you, Yuju?" Uh-oh. I can hear irritation in Sowon's voice. I am late.

"Sorry. Emergency unnie. My car broke down in the middle of the road. Are you all there? I will just catch up and text me the place. I am really sorry." This car really chose to break here but good thing it is just outside the subdivision. Because it is late, I can't get any taxi because they don't pass through here very often. It's either I will walk towards the highway or I won't go. Easy.