Page 5: Taehyung

Taehyung's POV

We watch as she hop towards the door humming to herself.

"Yah. Why did you let her?" I ask their leader.

"Taehyung, she's big enough to handle herself." She look at me with playful smile, no, they all did.

"She's a girl." I fire back.

"She can handle herself." They all said in unison except Jungkook.

"She is still a girl." Jungkook commented.

"These two are hopeless." Hoseok hyung said.

They all laugh at our reactions. Our brows furrow as we look at the door where our Yuju went out. We can't run after her because fans might cause some commotion if we do which she dislike the most. Aish. That girl. How can they just allow her like that?

We all went back to the dorm first to change our clothes first. Namjoon hyung is called me that I am the only one they're waiting so I move faster. While driving, the light of my car caught something causing me to stop on my track.

Isn't that Yuju and Dami... and Eunki? Why is he with them? They are walking on the streets with plastic on Eunki's hand. They doesn't need mask because it's night and there are no people walking in thi street that is why I love driving here.

*BEEEEEEPPP*

I press on my horn to get their attentions. They all look shock when I did but quickly recovered and cover their faces. I should ask Yuju to memorize my plate number. I lowered my window.

"Yuju!" She quickly look my way and I swear she's the prettiest I have ever seen.

"Oh? Taehyung?" She pouts. I want to squeeze those squishy cheeks!

"Yuju, you know this superstar?" Of course I know her, Dami. She is Yuju's friend so I should know.

"Sort of." She looks at Dami then to Eunki who is starstruck at my face. Do I have a dirt on my face? I quickly wipe my face off. Wait, she only me a bit? Come on. Gimme a break. We've been together since their debut and you will only answer question with a sort of? "Eunki? You okay?" She ask while laughing.

"Yah. It's just that... It's amazing that you knew this rising star, the number one most handsome guy." I laugh. Why are they always saying that? I mean we are in the same boat. Both artist, both humans.

"Anyway, Taehyung sunbaenim..." What did she just call me? "We're going. Are you going to meet them now? Be careful on your way." She bow then left. What was that all about?

I just shrug my shoulders and went on my way. I played some music to jam then suddenly Gfriend's song is chosen to be played, Me Gustas Tu. This song is iconic up until now. Legendary song that made them known not only in Korea but in different part of the world.

Yuju's highnote really hit me like crazy everytime. No wonder she is a best vocal of our generation. I just don't get why does she have to be insecure about her voice? Well, she has a point. Haters are everywhere. And their words are sharper than any sword.

*calling...

Am I late that they have to call me? Oh, it's Namjoon hyung.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung, where are you? You need to go back to our dorm. It's cancelled. Our manager just called and ask if he can talk with us now. We're going there now." He explained. I thought he's going to tell me where we're going to eat, instead he told me to go back.