Page 10: Taehyung

Taehyung's POV

This is really a problem. I can't properly rest without looking at her photo.

T: Yuna, I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to book a flight and go to your side. I really miss you.

Without her, it's been a torture for me. They are currently promoting their latest song Time for the Moon Night and she is the best. Her dance moves and her high notes. The song totally define my feelings right now. I miss her so much!

Right after their promotion they have to go to Japan for their debut. Can you imagine how long I won't be seeing my girlfriend in person? That stupid dream concert is my only savior but betrayed me in the end. Of all the dates they have to set it, the date that we are not in Korea. I hate it. I hate this.

Y: That's all? Yah! Don't scare me like that! Do you know what ran in my mind when you said the word problem? I thought you already found someone else! Or something happened to you!

I unconciously smile after reading her  message. She is that worried for me? And how can I find someone better than her if she is the best? Come on. What more can I say about her?

But seriously, as much I want to stay here, I want this to end and go back to Korea to cuddle her. The urge!

I repeated reading her messages several times while smiling and I didn't know that I have fallen asleep.

We attended lota of interviews and stroll around here sometimes. The girls got an All-Kill in every music shows, taking every award with their every performance. Two weeks? Just two weeks and they grab all the trophies. Just... Wow.

-

"Taehyung! Wake up! We need to prepare." Namjoon hyung shout. I search for my phone and look at the time.

I immediately run to the bathroom and fix myself. Everyone walks back and forth to grab their things and look for their missing items. I am at the mirror to fix my hair before going at the venue for our interview today. Why do we have to woke up late today? Aish.

We all run to the car when we are done. We almost finish fixing ourselves at the same time. Turtles. Especially Jimin.

-

"Are you guys ready?" The manager ask us. We all nod but the truth is we are nervous. We are going to perform our new song for the first time. We didn't even let the girls see the dance because we want it as a surprise. We can't let them beat us when it comes to dancing and singing. They rule and so are we.

"Those girls inspired me. Now I am all fired up." Hoseok hyung said. We all laugh at him.

He practice the dance again with his hands and slight movement of his body and feet. Jungkook and Jimin begin to sing for us the song so we can dance to the rhythm. I think even inside the car, we are synchronized. Sorry guys but can you do this kind of thing?

We answered some questions in the interview before going at the backstage to prepare. We all breathe and calm ourselves before going on to the stage.

We went all out and the people were crazy. They started to scream and cheer for us while we did our best. Everyone of us are all fired up during the performance especially our maknae, showing his abs that he worked so hard for. It was just a moment but the people bevome crazier by his show.

We received compliments and good feedbacks from the people we didn't know. Their tweets and posts about us inspire us more. We all celebrated at our success.

I open up my phone to look at my girlfriend's performance at a music show and at the Dream Concert.

(A/N: Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the girls performed a show for their comeback then went to the Dream Concert? Am I right or not?)