Page 25: Jungkook

Jungkook's POV

I hide myself at the corner when I heard the two of them talking. I curse my hyungs in my mind because they tricked my, telling me that Yuju needs me. I weakly smile and let myself eavesdrop. It's my nature to listen to others' conversation but since I am here and guess the hyungs wants me to be here, I will stay and listen.

I like her and I think everyone knows about it except the person herself. But I won't let my feelings hinder with them two. I won't ruin or destroy their relationship. It isn't really nice to look from others' point of view that they just broke up and I wil make a move. Or she was Taehyung's ex then I will just make her my girlfriend. For others' point of view, it looks like that we are passing Yuju and is playing with her. But no, the truth is we both like her from the bottom of our hearts.

I can't blame him if got confused between Sowon and Yuju but I want to say he's a big idiot. I mean what took him so much to realize the truth? If you look from different perspective, it's quite easy to see the truth. And we're giving him so advice yet it has come to this. He had to sacrifice their feelings just to realize it, especially Yuju's.

I can't just order him and tell him to make a move or be responsible for what he did. He's in state of confusion and pain right now so he can't really make a decision of his own. Stupid to be reason, but if you were in his position I bet you will all wouldn't know what to do either. I want to help but I don't advices are going to work. Maybe best advices but it still depends on the person if they will do it or not. Everyone has their own of handling things.

I lean on the wall and thought: 'I love her but I can't take her. I'm really a knight, aren't I?'

When will I learn to let go of these feelings for her?

"Jungkook..." I saw Taehyung standing up in fron of me with Yuju. I smile at them and slowly stand up. Their faces wear all smiles but I know they are still in pain. I smile along with them to not ruin the atmosphere between them but this can't last forever.

"Why don't you two get back together instead of hiding your true feelings behind those smiles?" Taehyung lower her head while blushing. Yuju's smile fades and stare at me and mouth something I fail to understand. "What?" I said aloud that caught Taehyung's attention.

"What you said... It's not that easy." That left the two of us speechless. That's deep but they just can't do this to themselves. They are just making it more difficult and painful for them.

She said it but that's not what she whisper to me.

"I know but you can try everything from the start." Jimin said I am being selfless. Jin hyung said I can make a move and it is not my fault if they broke up. Hoseok hyung said I am inflicting pain to myself. Yoongi hyung said I am cool but I have to think of myself. Namjoon hyung said that I should fight fair and square. He also added that I shouldn't hold back and make her happy since I am the only one capable of doing it. He also added that I shouldn't think about them getting back together but how to make her smile.

None of them are wrong. But taking her away even after knowing how Taehyung really feels doesn't feel right.

I stare at the girl I adore and all I can say is... She's the definition of perfection for me. Everyone have flaws and she's no exception but that's what makes her more perfect. She stare at me as well and I swear her eyes are confessing. I don't want to assume but that is what it seems to me. I don't want to reject her confession but I just can't accept it either.

I haven't had my fight yet. I haven't even started but I feel like I am already losing.

"Guys, I thought there's an emergency? Everyone's waiting." Eunha, Yuju's girl knight, arrived and broke the ice.