Page 16: Jimin

Jimin's POV

Liar. Taehyung is nothing but a liar. Sugar coating everything just to run away from the truth. I talk to him earlier to knock some senses out of him but when he answered me that he moved on already, all my words I wanna say just got stuck in my throat. I just said 'Ah, really?' Then he changed the topic. He is good at it.

I told him that I want to rest. I didn't see Yuna's expression while crying but I can imagine it and it breaks my heart. The way she said those words... Man! It cuts like knife! If only Taehyung heard it, maybe he can finally realize the truth.

'I know the truth but I can't accept the damn fact!' Keeps on repeating in my head. The way she say it is like she already accepted the fact the Taehyung doesn't really likes her. She is nothing but a rebound. Do you know how painful that is? Do you? Well, I do. I can feel her pain.

Yuna didn't come here for a while even the other girls, including Sowon, visited a lot of times. Even when we hang out, she won't come. Taehyung doesn't feel lonely, I think? He is busy talking to Sowon a matter of fact. Eunha continue to watch him but that's all. All she can do is sigh while Jungkook comfort her, tapping her back sometimes then smile. He is isn't taking advantage of the situation but Yuna is texting him, talking about lot of dramas.

I borrow his phone one time and look into his messages. He isn't hiding anything at all, leaving his phone in my care. He is not panicking at all whenever Yuju messages him while his phone is still in my hands. He will just ask what she said but that's all. She is actually busy preparing for her solo.

Taehyung... Is the one taking advantave of the situation. Happily talking to the person Yuju is so jealous of when she is not around.

"Yuju?" Eunha exclaimed. We turn to at the door and saw Yuju. Her eyes landed not at her boyfriend but to her friend, Eunha. She is wearing a shorts, a sweater and a rubber shoes with a cap. "Hungry?" Eunha ask.

"Not really. Good evening everyone! Miss me?" The two pretend lovebirds froze at their place. "I won't ruin anything but..." She said when eyes saw Taehyung and Sowon at the corner together. She just smile but her smiles can't hide the pain. "Jungkook and Eunha, I badly need your help." She plead. The two is more than willing to help, immediately standing up and running to her side.

"Sure. I will get my jacket." Jungkook said. They bow at us before leaving the room.

"Someone's gonna regret something." Namjoon hyung said pertaining to a certain person. "Sowon, I think it is bot right for you to ruin someone else' relationship. You should respect them. And Taehyung, stop being an assh*le." He said then stood up and left us. Those left us speechless.

"I need some fresh air. The air here is unusually toxic." Jin said and left the room too. I purse my lips and when I was about to say something, Eunha and Jungkook enter the room.

"Sowon unnie, we will be borrowing Taehyung for a while, if you don't mind." Eunha said while staring directly to Sowon.

"Taehyung, she wants to talk to you. Outside." Jungkook said. He is not scary when he got angry but he is different now. He is really serious with poker face. "Don't blame anyone. It's your fault. We tried our best." He added then pats his back.

I close my eyes and lie on the floor. They really tried their best. Persuading her and comforting her but it is that guy's fault. Sowon is to blame too. She should've respected their relationship. Even they had a past, they are over now but she meddle with them that made them what they are today.

"Are you happy, Sowon?" Yoongi ask. "Let us all play dumb and act that these things never happen. Especially Yuju and Taehyung in a relationship. Let us all think that you and Taehyung are still what you are in the past. And nothinf happened between them." He added but definitely pissed off right now. Who wouldn't? They act like stupid people, making Jin and Yuju rebounds just to fool themselves.