Page 11: Taehyung

Taehyung's POV

Finally back here in Korea. This is so tiring. The only one whi can take away my tiredness is Yuna but she isn't here. I hate that promotion. It seperates the two of us. When will we ever be together again? How long do I have to wait? This is pure madness.

The people loved our new song as much as they love the girls' song. We received different feedbacks from fans and non-fans. We appreciate the thought of them watching and the feedbacks. At least we know what they liked and what we lacks and needed to do for the next comeback. But for now, I have to focus in this comeback. Sorry Yuju, I can't let you beat us with your comeback. You girls motivated us and now we have to do our part.

*beep*

Yuna: Comeback stage already? Oh~ Creepy! You just breathe but look at those charts. You took everything. Scary. Goodluck, Taetae!

She never forget to say the word goodluck to me. Not even once. I don't if she is doing it in purpose because I am getting more nervous when she does. Or maybe because I am excited to show her what I can do. You can hit those high notes? Well, I can charm them all with my deep voice.

Taehyung: I heard there's lot of pretty boys there. Especially that Miura guy. Don't fall for him! And goodluck with your debut.

I cross my arms and waited for her reply. We are currently waiting for our cue as well. Why isn't she replying? Is she that busy to even reply to me with even an I love you? Wow. She's lazy.

The staffs called us telling us to prepare because we're up next. I left my phone to the manager and told him not to read anything if ever ahe replies. Our conversation should only be between us, no one else. It's a secret though they know about the thing about us but we still want privacy. Everyone wants one especially in their relationship and that includes us.

We perform and received lots of love from the fans and other people at the venue. It is kind of flattering to hear their comments about us. They usually talk about Jungkook, who just keeps on showing his abs to the whole crowd. Like what Yuna said, 'Proud, eh?' is the right reaction for it. He worked hard to achieve that body so he should be proud.

"Taehyung, I know that you really love that girl but just keep it low. And don't talk to her so much, alright?" Our manager said right after we went back to the car. I raise  an eyebrow at him. I am not disrespecting him but he did that to me. I said privacy. He read the message that pops on the screen when we are performing.

"You read it?" Was my only answer to him but it is obvious that he did. "Manager, I told you not to read anything, didn't I? We have our own lives and relationships but to meddle between us... I don't think it's right." I want to apologize as soon as my head cools down.

I look at my screen and got shock at her reply.

Yuna: Taetae, I really want this promotion to end. It's been a month or two since I saw. And I really need to talk to you. Something urgent that I need to let out. Here is not the proper way to tell it to you.

I don't get what's wrong with the message that our manager has to gloom over? Isn't it that I should be the one who should be curious and react with her message, not him? Geez! People!

I am getting more curious about this thing she wants to say now. Even when we are still at the US, that thing is bugging me for some reason and I hate this feeling of being anxious. And the feeling of being curious as well. Just wow.

Taehyung: Why can't you tell it here?

I want to know what is bothering her because it is bothering me as well. Maybe she is holding her phone as of now that is why she can reply really fast. I unconsciously smile on my own. I know they are looking at me because I look like an idiot. I stole a glance at our manager who is smiling at me, happy that even after the toxicity in our lives we can still smile like this. Though there still something in his mind but he set it aside for me. For my happiness and I appreciate it.