Page 22: SinB/Yuju

Sinb's POV

I burst in through the door and look for our unnie. She is at the living room, watching a movie while eating a popcorn. She can still do that in this situation?

I am not in anyone's side. I always thought that what she did is totally wrong. How she handle the current situation is so childish. Both of them, I mean Taehyung and her. Letting Yuju and especially Jungkook do all the work. They're older, right? Geez!

They talked but barely, nott like in the past. Thanks to Yuju's effort, they are kinda talking now.

"Unnie..." I caught her attention. She's laughing at movie but I don't care if I ruin her mood. "I thought you like Jin hyung? Was it all a cover to hide your remaining feelings? You really have to use him? Aren't you heartless?" I won't beat around the bush. I want an answer so I will ask questions. She lower her popcorn and turn off the television.

"Yeah." Her sad eyes are telling the truth but why can't I feel any pity for her? They hurt two of the most important part of our lives and used them to be together.

"Why does it have to be this way? Why must pain be a part of it?" I didn't notice that Umji is already watching us. She tried to stop me but I won't.

"That's not it. I—"

"That's not it? Is this some kind of joke you're pulling? Did you talked to Yuju? Did you apologize? No! She did all of it!" I started to raise my voice.

I remember when Yuju tried to be okay for the sake of Sowon unnie. She cried the whole night and when she comes out with swollen eyes, she quickly looked for her to apologize. Sowon unnie hide herself for the whole week until Yuju approached her. She apologize for making Tarhyung as her boyfriend without knowing her true feelings. How would we know when we all thought that she likes Jin hyung? Joke of the year!

She doesn't talk to Yuju even when she's having a problem with practicre and recording. She don't act like a leader to her. Yuju tried to remove all the awkwardness but it seems that it's Sowon unnie who is mad at her and can't forgive her. I mean, is it Yuju's fault? Gimme a break! Though sometimes, when she's in mood, she will joke with Yuju and talk to her.

"SinB, stop it. They are slowly becoming okay." Umji whisper to me. They are slowly becoming okay? Are they blind? They're not! Not even close because of her! Sowon unnie is the one making a distance between them!

"You all know I like Taehyung and that didn't change. I was shock when he asked Yuju but I didn't show it. I tried my best to divert all my feelings to Jin but I can't! When they were in America, I texted him to send me some goodluck hut he didn't! It's disappointing and that's when I knew I can't deny my feelings anymore." What kind lame excuse is that? That didn't answer anything at all!

In the end, with what she said, she just used Jin hyung and Yuju to forget Taehyung. Great!

"Was that even valid?" Umji started to talk. "I mean, Taehyung was finally moving on and starting a new relationship with someone else but do you really have to ruin it for your own sake?" She ask while looking to me and to Sowon unnie back and forth.

She remain silent and didn't answer anything anymore.

-

Yuju's POV

I hate Jungkook. All he did was to feed the enemies. How come he is so weak in this kind of game? He's too heavy to carried. Ugh! I want to kick him.

After a small stroll at the most hidden spot, we decided to go home. By the door, I can hear them talking about me. SinB, being savage as well, raises her voice and wants some truth out of our leader. I want to cry but it seems my tears have all dried up. No more tears to cry is what Ariana Grande says.