Page 8: Taehyung

Taehyung's POV

Okay! I hate this. We will be going to USA now because of schedules and because of BBMA. I am actually happy about our achievement but I have to be separated with Yuna again. If only I can ask her to come with us but they need to do their promotions at different music shows at Korea. And right after we come back at Korea they will go to Japan for their Japan for their debut. How irritating, right? I hate their schedules. It's not complimenting with ours.

She didn't even became sweet to me earlier before we go separate ways. She is being shy again like always, hiding behind her groupmates. Alien. I am her boyfriend in case she forgot.

"How's the goodbye with your girlfriend?" Hoseok hyung ask. I glare at him.

"How about you? How's your feelings towards the main dancer of the girl group? Can't make a move? How lame." I fired back. His playful smile disappear then push me away from him. He started it.

"Shut up." See? Can't win against me now so don't start an argument with me. And don't say something to me now because I am not in the mood. "Someone's really mad." He added. He grab his phone and dial someone.

We are still at our way to airport. I am not talking now because I don't want to talk. Unless Yuna talk to me, I won't. She better make my mood better before we fly off to other country. She should call me right now! And when I say right now, I mean literally!

I cross my arms across my chest while my phone is resting on my lap. I stare at it, waiting for Yuna to call me but that girl doesn't have the effort to do so! Seriously! I have to tell her everything about what I want and my demands. Aish. This is making my head ache. I massage my forehead to help me relax myself.

"Alien, someone wants to talk to you." Hoseok hyun said. He handed me his phone then his screen lights up including my mood.

"Yah, are you mad? Didn't receive a sigle text from you?" She is seriously asking that? Can't she when I am mad or not? They say that I am one of the scariest member when mad but why is she not scared? Not even a bit and she can't even feel it!

"This girl." Was all I can say. I was about to get mad but she said something that made me soft.

"I am a girl alright. I am your girlfriend a matter of fact. My boyfriend, you will be going somewhere far from me and lots of pretty girls are there. Don't cheat on me! I love you!!!" I can feel the heat reaches my face. I have been to many places but I haven't found a girl that can surpass her.

"Say it again that you love me." I demanded.

"You heard it. You aren't deaf so why do I have to repeat it?" She really can't read the atmosphere! She is ruining my mood again! "Alright. Your scary aura reaches up to here. Geez! You are scary. Are you a girl? I love you, Kim Taehyung! Don't cheat on me. When you do, you don't have to worry about your funeral. I will prepare it before you arrive." Now that is scarier than me when I am mad. Creepy.

"We will report it to you immediately if he flirts with girls! Then I will take you away from him!" I punch the guy who shouts that, Jungkook. What does he mean that he will take her away? I just said that haven't found a girl like her and I don't have plan to lay my eyes on other girls. I am saying that I won't cheat! Yuna chuckle.

"Oh, really?" She said. "Goodluck guys!" Oh yeah, her call was loudspeakered by Jimin.

(A/N: Loudspeakered? Wtf? Is there such word?!)

"Goodluck BTS!" We heard the girls from the other line. We all cheered in unison as if we are together. Only this one phone connects us to them.