Chapter 44 Part 3

Chapter 44 Part 3

Andrea's P.O.V

When we get home Gemma is setting out the Christmas decor so they can start decorating. "Andrea I'm going to make you some hot cocoa so you can go relax. We'll call you down if we need help yeah?"

"Anne you are too sweet to me. This is all my fault." It's true. Dylan got rid of Harry because of me, not because of anyone else. He wanted to get to me and to him, Harry was in the way of that. I can't help but wonder if Dylan regrets any of this now that he knows I've been pregnant this whole time.

"You know that's not true. Go upstairs and rest hon." I nod, not really wanting to argue at the moment and waddle- yes waddle, up the stairs. This thing is a serious traffic hazard my gosh. But I do love it. I didn't want to find out the gender yet, in all honesty I wanted to get out of the place as fast as possible every time since Harry wasn't there. This baby will never get to know their father, and even if I wish I never did, its tragic to me.

I can't help but wonder what we would be like as a family. I hear a knocking on the door downstairs but think nothing of it. Police come around here all of the time with nothing to report. I really want hot cocoa now and I don't want to be that mean pregnant lady, but these hormones are getting to me.

Before I can say anything Anne shouts my name. "Andrea dear we need your help with the decorations." I groan and slowly sit up. After I waddle to the top of the stairs I sigh at the sight of her smiling. How could she smile? Her son, my fiancé and love, is gone. "How could I be of any help to you? I can barely lift myself anymore," I chuckle humourlessly. Anne only shakes her head before walking up the steps before starting to help me down.

"You've done a number on your makeup haven't you darling," Anne sighs as I wipe my eye, the mascara running down in deep black streaks even further. When we get to the bottom I sniffle, trying not to cry anymore tonight.

As the tissue runs down my other eye, creating more streaks, my eyebrows furrow at the sight in front of me.

**a/n what do you think is gonna happen? I'm debating on updating tonight or tomorrow.... Either way I hope you enjoyed these three updates.

Much love xx

~A.L**