Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Harry's P.O.V

*Flashback*

"I promise Andrea, to always be here to protect you. You will never need to know of sadness or depression again. Our love will only grow stronger, as it has since the very day we met. I remember meeting you for the first time, even as a child I could see just how special you were. And I knew you had to be treated that way, so you shall. You are my princess, my queen, my everything. The air I breath and the blood that pumps through my veins from today to forever belong to you. The world will forever know how much you mean to me. How you keep me sane, happy, and loved. And I will love you far past the end of my days. This I promise to you." I wipe her tears away after slipping the band on her finger. She smiles lovingly at me as we continue to let small tears out together.

"Harry Styles. My unreadable past, my perfect present, and my beautiful future. You keep every inch of me sane and happy. I know we were torn apart for years there but the mere fact that you came back for me makes me want to wake up next to you everyday for the rest of my life and beyond. You've held me together far better than I ever could and I'll be forever grateful. I would've never guessed the day I 'met' you for the 'first' time in school that I'd be standing here today. Looking at you. Loving every second of it. I can't stand a second away from you and I don't ever want to again. I love you with everything inside of me Hazza, and I promise to never let a day go by that you don't know that." My chest tightens as my heart swells. I kiss her knuckles, wanting unbelievably to kiss her lips and show her how much I truly do love her.

*End of Flashback*

"Hazza are you okay there," Andrea giggles from beside me. I laugh along and promise her that I am. "Just thinking about our vows. Damn we're good." Her laugh echoes in my senses. She stands in the dress I bought her just for the reception and holds her hand out for me to grasp. I oblige immediately and head to the dance floor. Our first dance as a married couple. Damn it feels good to say that. The words of Turning Page by Sleeping at Last fill the air as we dance close together, me making jokes and Andrea trying to contain her laughter. This is how I always want it to be.

Andrea's P.O.V

I laugh at Harry's attempt to dance with Darcy in his arms. Ray laughs next to me at the bridal party table. "You two are really in love." I nod and continue smiling at my husband. "Mrs. Styles. I love it, what to you think Ray?"

"Andrea Styles, I've been waiting to say that for years," she sighs and I giggle.

"Mrs. Styles," I hear Harry's voice shout from the crowd and I immediately walk over to him. "What is it Mr. Styles?" "I do believe it is time for me to remove your garter," he bites his lip and I blush.

**a/n smut next chapter? I think so. I'll try not to be immensely awkward about it. I hope you liked the chapter! Don't be a ghost reader, comment and vote pleas!

Much love xx

~A.L**