Chapter 44 Part 1

Chapter 44 Part 1

What's seems like hours but what is probably only about fifteen minutes later, my phone rings once again.

"Ma'am this is Officer Gareo. I'm sorry to tell you that there is no one here at this residence but Mr. and Mrs. Stilanie. We'll continue our search for Mr. Styles but for now I think you may want to get some rest." I sigh heavily. I stopped crying a while ago but I feel the new tears slowly falling down my cheeks. None of this was supposed to happen.

I decide on leaving one last voicemail for Harry before trying to get some sleep. I hang up on the officer without a words, but he must be used to it. My finger clicks Harry's name, the call going straight to voicemail.

"Harry," I choke out. "I don't know what's going on. But if I did something, I'm sorry. If I've let you leave me without trying hard enough I'll always regret this. I'm so scared. I don't believe I've ever been so afraid in my life. I miss your voice, your smile, I just miss you Hazza. I'm not sure what to do with myself anymore. Maybe I can just have this baby and let Gemma watch after it... I don't want to be without you Harry. I know how excited you were about our baby and I don't plan on losing that. Maybe he or she will look like you. If it's a boy ill name him Harry I know it. It will kill me to look at them without you here. I love you Harry, I do. More than anything my fiancé."

I sob until the beeping of the voicemail cuts the message off. My sobbing continues until I eventually cry myself to sleep. How am I supposed to do this without Harry?

8 Months Later

It's been eight months without Harry by my side. Nobody has been able to find him, or Dylan. I'm about eight and a half months along, my stomach is ginormous and my due date is December twenty-seventh. There's been no problems except for the depression.

The depression hit me hard about a week after Harry went missing. I feel lost and I've shut everyone out of my life. I don't want to find another guy, I can't, and I won't.

I do plan on keeping my final promise to Harry. Once I have this baby, I'll leave him or her to Gemma. I'll give them a name and that's all. This baby will kill me, I'll only be able to see Harry in them. I can't do that to myself, I can't live without Harry, and I most certainly don't want to make my baby grow up with me. I'm young, stupid, and hopeless and this baby deserves so much better. I haven't smiled in these eight months, but I cry myself to sleep every night.

*Flashback*

"Oh no, you thirsty," Harry scolds, holding his hand in the air with the other placed on his hip. He spent the morning watching Alx James vines, and this is what I'm left with.

"Come on Harry, we've been here all day, let's go do something," I whine but Harry shakes his head. "Ya no special," he taps my nose with his finger before walking out, trying and failing to sway his hips. I laugh uncontrollably and Harry soon follows.

"There's something seriously wrong with you. You can't even swing your hips right," I gasp between my laughs. Harry's face turns challenging as he holds me close to him.

"Why don't you show me how baby," he whispers, biting his bottom lip. I nod slowly and e releases me from his gentle grip. When I walk away I'm careful to pay extra special attention to the way I swing my hips back and forth. By the way Harry groans from behind me I know that I'm doing it right. Harry runs up to me before picking me up in his arms and plopping me down on the bed.

His lips soon find my neck and slowly travel down. "Now who's thirsty," I groan as his lips find my chest.

*End of Flashback*

A sob escapes my lips at the sudden memory. I had become so good at blocking them out, but this one hit me hard. Anne knocks at what used to be Harry and I's door and asks me if I need anything.

"No thank you," I choke out. We haven't spoken his name since the day Officer Gareo told me he did not find him at Dylan's house. Everyone seems empty nowadays. The couples of our group are still together but mourning. They barely visit anymore, knowing that I won't really talk. I feel bad for pushing them away but this lose has only proved the fact that anyone close to me is yanked away. I can't afford any of this anymore.

"Honey we're all going to get through this eventually." Her voice is pained and I look up. I finally notice the bags under her eyes and seemingly permanently tear-stained cheeks. I hold my arms out for her and she gladly walks into them. We cry silently together trying to grasp any ounce of pitiful comfort left to hold to our heart.

This home is broken. And no one knows where the only person who can fix it is. But we all have a feeling that we do.

**a/n so umm yeah... these next few chapters are going to be short I'm sorry. But... are you ready for a triple update? I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Much love xx

~A.L**