Chapter 10

Andrea's P.O.V

A scream echoed in my ears jolting me out of a once peaceful sleep. My eyes took a few seconds to get used to the darkness before another scream was heard.

"No... no," the noise came from Harry as he squirmed beside me. His body was covered in sweat and maybe a few tears?

"Harry please not again wake up baby," I ran my fingers through his curls and continued to shake his shoulders lightly. "Haz I really need you to wake up please," I begged, not letting the fearful tears fall.

Harry's eyes shot open and his arms immediately pulled me into him. "I'll never let them hurt you I promise," he whispers into the crook of my neck. A kiss soon follows on my cool skin and I decide to keep the question of what he means for another day.

"Shh it's ok, we're ok. Now get some sleep we have school in the morning." He groans, sending a few giggles out of my lips. "I don't wanna," his voice is raspy from his interrupted sleep. "I'll be right back," I promised him.

I went down the stairs and into the kitchen to get Harry a glass of water. The floor is cold beneath my feet as they pad back up the stairs to Harry's room. I haven't gotten time yet to think about how everything is changing around me. Here I was in a boy's house, willingly, sleeping with him.

But I trust Harry. I love him more than myself and I plan to keep it that way. Being with him made me feel safe, and an even rarer feeling of almost beauty. He looks at me as if I'm the only girl he could be looking at.

Harry is sitting up on the bed when I return. His face lights up when it turns to me. "I got you this," I whispered barely audible. His tanned and tattoo chest was hard to ignore, even in the dark of the room. "Thank you love," he sighs.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I crawl back into the bed. Harry finishes the water quickly before setting it down and lying beside me. His green eyes find my brown one and his dimple pops back into his cheek causing the grin to further intent itself into my cheeks.

"I've never been so happy to be with a person before in my life," he whispers. I sigh in complete bliss, knowing I feel the same way. I kiss his forehead and his eyes close.

"I love you Harry," my words are airy with barely enough structure to make out the words.

A clap of thunder sounds outside and I jump, burying myself in Harry's side. His laugh fills the air before he kissed my head. "I love you more than life princess." Sleep incases me once again quickly.

*************

An alarm fills my ears and I try to reach my arm to shut it off. My movements are soon halted by the body on top of mine. Harry's arms are wrapped around my waist as he lays his head on my chest. My fingers brush through his messy curls, not wanting to get up myself.

"Harry it's time for me to get ready," my words came out as a whisper again but he apparently heard them. A groan of what I assumed was exhaustion and probably some annoyance filled my ears as he looked up at me.

"Why," he drew out the y like a child asking his mother why he couldn't have a toy at the market. I giggle at the childness in his raspy morning voice. "We've got to love I'm sorry," I smile softly at him and his face softens.

"You're lucky I love you," he groans as he climbs out of the bed. It's now that I notice he's only clad in a black pair of boxers. His tan torso is on full show, the ink on his skin seemed to shine from the light of the bedside lamp. I suck in a sharp breath before shaking my head and walking to what I knew was his bathroom.

"Is it okay if I take a quick shower," I ask. "Of course," he smiles at me. I thank him but I'm stopped by a gentle hand on my arm.

"On one condition," he smirks. I visibly gulp but nod, trusting Harry with everything in me.

"That was hardly a proper good morning to your seriously injured boyfriend who needs a lot of love and care and shouldn't even have to go to school today," he pouts his lip causing my heart to melt.

I hold up my finger and run into the bathroom quickly and lock the door. I quickly brush my teeth before opening the door to a very confused looking Harry. He smiled when he saw me, adding innocence to his tattoos and piercings.

"I had to brush my teeth," I try to escape the evident blush on my cheeks. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him as passionately as I can. His hands find my hips as my fingers twirl themselves into his perfectly messy curls.

I pull away and kiss his nose and cheeks before kissing my finger and placing it over the bandage on his stomach. "Good morning my lovely boyfriend," I smile up at him.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that. Good morning my love," he smiles and kisses my forehead. "How are you feeling," I ask, grabbing my clothes. "Well it's Monday and I got stabbed a few days ago so... lovely considering the fact that you're still by my side." I blush once again and tell him to be careful with his stomach before heading into the shower.

***

School again. Lovely.

On top of that it's Monday, and word of my father literally stabbing Harry got around fast. Harry hasn't let it get to him as he smiles at me and holds my hand walking down the hall. Never once had I thought that I could actually be happy to walking these halls. Yet here I am.

The hall quickly clears as Dylan approaches us, a smirk on his face.

"So..." he starts off.

*a/n I'm so sorry to anyone who's actually reading this!!! I've been dealing with a lot of personal stuff lately but that's no excuse. I'll start updating at least once a week. Again I'm sorry, but I do have high hopes for this story, you've just got to trust me. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Love you all and don't be afraid to message me if you have any problems/thoughts/etc. similar to Andrea. Thanks again, bye x*