Chapter 5

*a/n I feel like this story is like really boring so far but it'll get better haha. More action to come!*

Harry's P.O.V

I had one more day of school before I got Andrea all to myself. I've only been there one day and I already hated it. But I have to get an education blah blah blah. But it made my mom happy so I had to do it. Plus, I got to see Andrea so might as well show up. She was in my homeroom but that's all I knew since we left after lunch.

Something was up with her and I knew it. I had to find out what made her hate herself so quickly. I knew my reasons to do it to myself, but why would she do it?

Yesterday was the best day of my life. The girl I love loves me back. The feeling was phenomenal. Never in a million years did I think a girl would actually care about me. I've grown accustomed to waking up alone after a drunk one night stand. That or waking up to some random girl, then when I got out of the shower she'd be gone.

I had my lads and that was about all. Being with them was what I was used to. They're the only good thing that came out of running away from home. I got into a lot of shit but when I met them I got a small part of my real self back. I could be myself when we were alone.

Sure, we've all got tattoos and peircings but they're all idiots. But they're my idiots, and I'm just like them.

My phone buzzed signaling that it was time for me to get up. I promised Andrea that I would pick her up so she didn't have to walk so I had to get ready quickly. I put on my Ramones t-shirt, my black skinny jeans and my boots after my shower and walked downstairs.

My mom was cooking breakfast for my sister and I in the kitchen. She missed me a lot while I was away. When I came back she cried all day and wouldn't let me out of her sight. I missed my mom a lot too. Yeah big 'bad boy' is a momma's boy, I didn't really care though, she's my mom.

I picked up a muffin that my mom had made and walked towards the door. I slipped a beanie over my wet curls and grabbed my stuff. "Bye mom," I yelled while opening the door. She ran over to me and hugged me before I could leave. "I love you," she said kissing my head. "Love you too mom." With that I was on my way to pick up Andrea.

I text her once I was outside her house and she said she would be out soon. She walked out of her front door and my jaw dropped. Tights hid her cuts on her thighs under her high-rise jean shorts. A black crop-top flowed off her chest and bandanas hid her left arm under her elbow. Her black combat boots fit the outfit perfectly.

As she turned to lock her door her brown hair flowed back behind her. She smiled when she saw me get out of the car. I opened her door for her and kissed her cheek. "Morning love," I said when I got into the car and started it.

"Good morning," she smiled. "Someone's in a good mood," I laughed. "Well I've got every reason to be. I found my love and it's Friday."I grabbed her hand and held it the whole way to school. We walked into school hand in hand.

She tensed when a guy walked up to us. "Harry right," he asked me. "Umm yeah who are you?" He smiled at Andrea. Now it was my turn to tense up. I wanted to punch that smile right off that prick. "You look nice Andrea. I hope to see you again at lunch some time," he said. What in bloody hell?

Andrea looked down at the floor and I looked to her face. A single tear left her eye and she sniffled. The boy started walking away, but when he passed Andrea he slapped her ass. I reeled around to punch the dumb ass smirk off his face. No on touches my fucking girl but me. Andrea grabbed my hand and pulled me into an abandoned hallway.

I immediately softened when I saw her face. The helplessness had returned from two days before. "What's wrong babe," I asked. She grabbed my hand and put it on her covered arm and everything came to me. He was the reason behind those cuts, he was the reason she was like this. "What did he do to you baby?" "Later," was all she said. I nodded and pulled her shaking body into mine.