Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Andrea's P.O.V

Being around Harry and Adelane all day is definitely the best thing I could ask for. Harry will obviously be a fantastic dad, and he knows it.

"Oh my Andrea," Harry sang from upstairs. I'm currently making us popcorn while Harry builds another fort upstairs. I think Harry is enjoying his fort even more than Adelane. Adelane has kept Harry occupied all day, and I think we could both use a bit of alone time. I'm used to being with Harry every second but sharing is caring I guess. It's not that I don't absolutely love having Adelane and Harry getting along, but I need my Harry time. He's been texting me every time we're separate, telling me that he needs me next to him.

While the popcorn pops I head to our room to change really quick. It's rather hot in this house and I'm dying of heat stroke. I slip on my white tank top, not really caring about my red and black bra underneath. After putting on some black shorts the popcorn is finished. When I walk in the movie room with the popcorn the fort looks fantastic. Harry's waiting for me so they can start the movie and Adelane is sitting patiently next to him.

Harry's jaw drops when he sees me, causing me to blush. He clears he throat when I sit down. "So Adelane, what are we watching today," I ask the little girl beside me. Harry pulls me into his lap and lays back further into the fort.

"How to Twain Youw Dwagon," she shouts smiling. I start the movie and she claps excitedly. Leaning back onto Harry's chest I rest my eyes. He's sitting very stiff underneath me and I can tell something is bothering him.

About halfway through the movie he starts to squirm and kiss my neck. "Babe what's wrong with you," I giggle quietly, trying not to gain Adelane's attention.

Harry's P.O.V

Holy shit. I've been trying to pay attention to the movie that Adelane was so excited about but it's practically impossible. I know Andrea didn't think of the looks of her red and black lace bra under her white tank, but I can tell it. She's so innocent, no girl has ever done this to me. When I can't take it anymore by body begins to shift and I place my lips all over her neck.

"Babe what's wrong," Andrea giggles and I look over to see Adelane still engrossed in the movie playing. "You have know idea what you do to me," I whisper in her ear, continue my gentle assault below her ear.

"Harry not here," she whispers back. "The movie will be over soon and she'll fall asleep." I nod, hoping she's right. I haven't really seen her all day and it's getting to me.

This movie is fucking long. Andrea started kissing my neck slowly about five minutes ago. I've made no move to stop her and I don't want to.

Adelane is asleep now so I carry her to our room. I lay her down in the crib we set up in our room and Andrea lies on our bed. Looking at them both now, I know I could hardly be any happier.

I kneel down at the end of the bed, resting my elbows on the bed, and yawn. "I want one of our own someday," I smile up at Andrea. Her eyes light up at my true words and she crawls down to me, her face inches from mine.

"So do I." Her whisper sends chills down my spine. "You'll be a great mom you know, even if I'm kind of insane," I look down at the bandages on our arms.

"But you'll be a fantastic father, since I'm obviously psycho." Her eyes look down at our arms, as I had done. I grab Andrea's hands in mine, running my thumb gently over her knuckles.

"That kid is so screwed, but at least he'll be loved."

"Yes she will." Andrea smirks at me. "I love you," I chuckle quietly.

"And I love you," she connects her lips with mine in a sweet, innocent kiss. I couldn't be more in love with this girl.

"We should get some sleep love," I whisper, my forehead against hers. She nods slowly and climbs into the bed. Once I'm in only boxers, I follow her.

Her head lies on my chest as my arms wrap around her. I love loving her almost as much as I love that she loves me. I'm still not used to feeling so loved. It's a new experience and I'm glad it's with Andrea only.

"Goodnight my handsome prince," she whispers. I kiss her forehead. "Goodnight my lovely princes."

*a/n such a filler and really bad and short but comment what you think and don't forget to vote.(: I hope you enjoy!

Much love xx

~A.L**