Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Andrea's P.O.V

"Watch your language! You're in like... Fourth grade," Harry yells at the kids next to us. We're sitting in the food court at the mall with Adelane. Harry wanted to buy her and I some new clothes, I'm not sure why though. But I'm fine with it, I'm enjoying myself. I do love spending time with Harry without having to worry about Dylan or anybody else for that matter.

"Fuck you grandpa," one of the little kids says, causing the whole table to laugh. I cover Adelane's ears and Harry turns around to face them head on. Their eyes widen and they visibly gulp. I'm sure when they saw me with Adelane on my lap they figured Harry was some pretentious prick, but he's very much the opposite.

"No, fuck you pricks. Why don't you go fucking watch Dora the shithead explorer or something before I beat the shit out of all of you." The boys nod and speed walk away and Harry turns back around smiling.

I laugh and he follows. "I love you so much," I say between breaths. "And I love you," he leans over the table and kisses my lips sweetly.

"And I love you my little Adelane," he says in a baby voice, kissing her forehead. Adelane giggles. "I love you Hawwy," she smiles up at him.

"I also love you Andwea," she turns her body and hugs me tightly. "You know I love you my sweet little Adelane."

"Are you ladies ready to continue," Harry's smiles sweetly us. I blush knowing Im in love with the most loving man in the world.

Adelane claps her hands nodding and we both smile down at her. I stand up with her in my arms and Harry throws away the trash from our lunch.

Harry's P.O.V

Spending the day at the mall with my girls was what I really needed. I love spoiling Andrea because she deserves it. This morning we got Andrea's hair dyed, its the same color on the top and now blonde on the bottom. It suits her well and looks lovely cascading down her back. I think I may be a tad bit obsessed.

I walk a bit behind Andrea, her hips swaying as she walks in my favorite pair of jeans on her. Her ass looks fantastic. I shake the dirty thoughts out of my mind and speed to catch up with her.

She's a bit faster in the wedged heels Adelane wanted her to wear today. Her white blouse flows behind her with her hair. Once I'm next to her she practically screeches. Her free hand hits my arm as she jumps up and down.

"Harry Harry Harry," she smiles up at me. "What is it love?" I adore seeing her excited like this, I just want to know the reason.

"Look it's Dave Skylark," she screams again, pointing up at the man on the tv screen above the food court.

"Who is Dave Skylark?" Her jaw drops and she widens her eyes at me. "I freaking love Dave Skylark!"

"Oh, so that's your celebrity crush," I tease. "I don't have a crush on him Harold." She scowls. "That's because I'm fucking fabulous," I scoff.

"Language Harold," she gasps. I laugh and she soon follows.

The ringing of my phone interrupts us. "Just a sec," it's my mom.

"Hey mom," I smile, not even seeing her. "Harry," she tries to sound strong but I can hear the shaking in the two short syllables.

"Mom what's wrong," I plead with her.

"Your stepdad is home, he wants to see you... now." I gulp as she sounds stronger, he's there next to her I know it, telling her to say these things.

"I'll be there. I've got to drop off Andrea and Adelane first. You haven't told him about her have you," I shudder at the thought of him finding my love. "I'd never purposefully do that to you Hazza bear," she sighs. Purposefully?