Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Andrea's P.O.V

The trip to the hospital was seemingly endless. I was so close. I cross the road next to the hospital and everything around me goes black.

Louis' P.O.V

I sit next to Harry's hospital bed. The doctors said that he tried to kill himself with vodka and a shit load of pills. They've cleansed his stomach but it's till a fifty-fifty chance of him making it out of this hospital not in a coffin.

This shouldn't be happening right now. Harry was supposed to die of old age next to Andrea after living a perfect life with her. But nothing is ever that easy for Harry sadly.

He'll wake up soon, but no one knows how long he'll stay awake.

I'm shaken out of my thoughts by Harry's groan of pain. "Harry," I whisper.

"No," he shouts, tears immediately flowing down his cheeks. He's on oxygen right now and has an iv stuck in the back of his hand.

"Harry you're going to be okay. What were you thinking?"

"I- she drugged me, raped me, and-and Andrea saw and freaked and she hates me and I'm sorry."

"Harry it will be okay," I start.

"No..." he mumbles. "I don't wanna wake up anymore," he shakes his head slowly, more tears flowing out.

I need to find Andrea before it's too late. My phone rings and I answer it quickly. I know Andrea is on her way so it must be Niall. I left him a message, telling him to call me back as soon as possible.

"Louis Tomlinson," the female voice questions me.

"This is he," I say impatiently.

"We have you as an emergency contact for miss Andrea Rose. Mr. Styles seems to not be available so you are our second contact. It seems miss Rose has been shot, accidentally getting in the way of the man with the weapon. She'll be going into surgery soon and it would be best if you would be here for her when she comes back."

Holy shit. No this cannot be happening.

"Umm okay. Actually her boyfriend Harry Styles is also in the hospital, a suicide attempt. But we will be down there as soon as possible."

"What's wrong with Andrea," I panic, his tears are still flowing.

"Fuck stop crying for a minute please. She was shot on her way here, she going into surgery and she'll be out soon enough. She'll be fine but you might not."

He cries into his weak hands. His whole body is weak and I hate seeing him like this.

The doctor walks in, saying that his body will be okay but he'll have to stay here for a week at the least to see how he's doing.

"We have to get downstairs to see his girlfriend. She was shot on her way here and will be out of surgery any minute now."

"You can go, just let me convert his oxygen to the convertible and you can wheel him down there."

We'll be there soon Andrea.

Andrea's P.O.V

Holy crap my chest hurts. What the heck is in my nose? Gross. The pain in my chest grows with every second, leaving me whining in pain.

What hurts worse is knowing Harry is here as well. I have to know what happened and I have to apologise. I never should have blamed him for this. I've never felt so ignorant in my life.

The love of my life is in this hospital somewhere and I'm sitting here in a hospital bed, useless.

A nurse walks in, holding a clipboard and smiling.