Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V

Taking Andrea back to our house after the dinner and movie was my pleasure. Even in the car her loving look is obvious and a clear distraction to my driving. If I crash my baby I swear...

"Harry," her sweet soft voice fills my ears with more love than anything I've ever experienced in my life. Her eyes are hooded with exhaustion and love but her brown eyes shine like usual.

"Yes love," I beam at her. The sound of my voice causes her to close her eyes it what seems like bliss. A fragile yet beautiful smile covers her cheeks in pink. "I just wanted to hear your voice," she whispers and my heart skips a beat. I've never felt this way before, except for when she talks to me. She deserves to know what all we've been through together, good and bad.

I smile and leave her to her blissful daydreams on the rest of the way home. I open her door, helping her out of the car. Before I even take a step she wraps her arms around my neck and turns my back against the car.

Her eyes are still hooded as she looks up at me through her thick lashes. Andrea gently connects her pink lips perfectly with mine. I sound like a girl but I've never felt so loved.

"Everyday I don't spend with you is wasted Harry," I kiss her rosy cheek and guide her to the door.

"I feel the same way love. You keep me sane," her words alone are enough to drive me crazy.

"Harry I'm not ready for all that sexual stuff you know, I'm really sorry." did she think I wanted that? Well.. of course I wanted that, only with her, but I would never force her to do that. Hell no, I'd rather die.

"Andrea love," I pull her into my arms, I'll always keep her safe, she knows that by now. "I'm not saying that I don't want that with you, I mean, damn do I want it," way to be awkward Harry good job. "But I would never, ever force you to do something you're not ready for and you have to believe me. I'm not Dylan love, nor will I ever be. I love you far to much for that."

I seem to be making a lot of speeches lately.

I'll make one thousand more if it will show her just how much I love her.

"Harry you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, I'm so sorry I forgot about you, so sorry," she kisses the skin on my neck lightly sending sparks throughout my entire body.

"It's not your fault love, you'll know that soon enough I swear it," I kiss her forehead before taking her to our room. "Why don't you go get changed to go to sleep love?" She nods, that loving look back in her eye. I'm stripped down to my boxers by the time she walks out of the bathroom in my shirt. I swear I lose my breath every time I see her.

Andrea's P.O.V

How did I ever become lucky enough to have the boy in front of me now? Harry's is standing next to our bed, oh wow our bed, and he hasn't taken his time getting comfortable. I absolutely love that about him, no matter what he went through he is so strong. His confidence around me is something I can only dream of matching. I've never felt so much love for a person, I'm not really sure why I've just decided to really express this now. Maybe it was the three days of thinking that led me to realize just how much I love and need him. Whatever it was, I don't care how vulnerable I'm making myself, I love this feeling.

I feel on top of the world. There's just something about giving the person you love the power to crush your heart, but trusting them not to, that just fills you with so much confidence and over all love. I don't want to ever lose this feeling, the feeling that I can do almost anything and everything. I never want to lose the man that means so much more to me than the air I breath.

"Andrea," Harry sighs with a smile. The look in his eyes causes goosebumps to cover my seemingly fragile body. His red flannel is covering me down to my mid-thigh, scars still on show. I'm not sure how he loves me when i look like this but tonight I don't want to question that.

"Harry, will you dance with me," his smile erupts at my whisper, causing my own smile to mirror his. He holds out his hand, gently grabbing mine when I lie it on top of his. Harry spins me into his body gracefully.

"I love you so much Andrea," he starts smoothly rocking us back and forth to the music I know always fills the back of his mind. I close my eyes, smiling and leaning on his chest wanting him to continue.

"I don't feel depressed when I'm with you, which is the greatest gift I could ever receive. That time without you was the worst I ever felt besides finding out that you forgot about me. I felt as if I was drowning and all anybody was doing was telling me to learn how to swim. But now whenever I'm with you, happiness and love just stay in my heart, dancing like wild animals, waking up the shit ton of butterflies that you must have planted in my stomach," I giggle at the loving words he gives me, but I know it's all true. "Andrea, I never want to lose you, I find myself in you." I kiss his bare chest, causing him to shiver.

I look up at Harry through my thick lashes, wanting to sprawl out all my thoughts, but I don't know how. I can't speak my mind like him, I can only write them."Harry I love you so much, I can't even say it all. One day I will though Harry, I'll let you know it all, but for now you have to trust that I love you more than anything."

"I love you more princess," he smiles before leaning in, connecting his pink lips to mine. I could kiss him forever without getting tired of it once.

"Let's get some sleep, yeah?" I nod and follow him into our bed. I love saying that, the thought just puts a smile on my face. "Goodnight beautiful," his arms are wrapped securely around my body making me feel safe from the entire word. My angel, my safety. "Goodnight my love," I'm not sure if I've ever slept so soundly before in my life.

**a/n sorry again that this is really short and crappy!!!!!! But I love you very much anyways.

Much love xx

~A.L**