"So, what im hearing is basically i told you this was gonna happen Ella. She didn't even deserve any chance with Shawn and if you want me to be honest im sure he did because you pushed her onto him, but given it be his choice he would choose you. Everyone can tell except you, even Hope knows it true and as much as she might want to pin this on us acting weird its her too. She only wants to be around us when its about Shawn for her and its to throw in your face and she feeds off that energy. Dont let her win, she needs to be knocked off a pedal or few." Trisha said in a heated fit and i knew she was gonna hold back on anything, but even with her saying all that i still felt guilty about everything and that i couldn't bring myself to tell her anything involving me and Shawn. I laid on her lap and she just caressed my hair and we talked about her and Jon.

"Are you girls okay?" Mom said peeking her head in and checking in on us. We looked over at her and we smiled nodding that we were okay. Trisha was literally sitting with her legs straight and her back against the wall as i laid my head on her thighs and had my legs up on my small beanbag.

"Should i bring snacks for you girls?" She asked as she looked over at us and smiled. I knew this was what my mom wanted for me, another sibling but god had only blessed her with me because of some rare abnormality she had. My dad always called me their RAINBOW BABY.

"Chips and dip, please?" Trisha asked as she looked up at mom and winked. Trisha was older then me by a year so she was always like a big sister. Mom smiled and she turned to leave and get us our snacks.

My phone began to ding the notification tone that Hope had posted an image on Instagram, i always had that for both of them so i was always the first like or comment or both. Trisha looked at her phone, knowing mines was somewhere on the bed and it was too far. When she opened the image i saw her eyes and i knew it had to do with something with Shawn. I sat up quickly and i grabbed her phone. It was a photo of Hope in Shawn's jeep and she had a kiss face and her caption said #HatersGonHate. I got up from the floor and handed Trisha her phone and i walked to my bed and i took my phone and clicked the home screen and there i had several messages from Jake, a long paragraph from Hope, and of course a text from Shawn himself.

Shawn: I cant stop thinking about you. Just had to let you know.

and then another a hour later.

Shawn: I hope your not ignoring me because of Hope, she told me her version of what happened between you guys. I know that isn't you and i know why your hiding from her, but i told you this isn't where i wanna be. But she is dragging me take her out to get her mind off you. Funny cause i find myself having to do the same.

I smiled at my screen and i knew Hope had every reason to be jealous of me and him.

I texted him back.

Me: Are you with her now? I hope you guys have fun trying to forget about me.

within moments he answered.

Shawn: Yes. are you okay? And i didn't mean it like that- you know what i meant Ella.

Me: Well when your done playing with her, i want you to come play with me. ;)

The three bubbles floated for a few mins before he finally answered.

Shawn: Three times in one day? Someones becoming a greedy princess. ;) Im not playing with anyone but you btw.

Me: yes i am very much so. Even better then.

Shawn: Im leaving now, meet me in my parents garage. No panties.

Me: Already off sir. Just let me know when your there.

Shawn: 20 mins.

Me: See you then ;)