Cast (In Order Of Appearance)

Death: A sensitive and terribly dense teenager that was somehow given the job of managing the mortality of human beings.

Zacarioth: Also known as Jack And Nothing Else. Is widely recognized for being classically good at causing trouble and participating in illegal shenanigans.

Rahir & Sahir: Demon twins designated as runners between Hell and Earth. Which is which? The world may never know.

Amiel: Insufferable angel from Above. Isn't technically supposed to be on Earth, but he found the back staircase out of Heaven and locked it behind him.

Judiel: Messenger angel of Heaven. Conveys messages from Above to those on the ground.

Caesar Ajax: Dictator of Switzerland, which used to be the most peaceful country until about three months ago.

Lucifer: Annoyed, but very well dressed, Prince of Hell. Encourages Zacarioth's shenanigans but generally does not participate firsthand.

Alex Mercado: Vampire. Representative of Hell. Enjoys drinking, murder, heavy metal, fast cars, torture, hiking, sleeping, leather jackets.

Jesus: Is likely to be ethnically ambiguous.

Vance: Some sort of early-age wizard (by accident) that became a Representative of Heaven (also by accident).

Chad Brettley: President of the United States. Doesn't really know what he's doing, but is there for a good time.

Famine: Horseperson of the apocalypse. Deserted that title awhile ago, now is just widely known for ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time and making people hungry.

Plague: Horseperson of the apocalypse. Has taken up many of the trends deemed 'plagues' and is practically walking death. Surprisingly hip?

Maximus Primus: Assassin from Purgatory who kind of speaks like an alien. This is what happens when you close yourself off from everyone, kids.