"FiGhT fOr Me,"

Começar do início

That was how Sweet Pea became even more trusted by Y/N's father... Although would that be enough for the rules that the raven-haired knight and the princess were going to break as they began to date...

"W-What if what's her name Betty you're maid walks in?" He asked his arms still around Y/N as neither of them wanted to ever move.

"I told her not to bother me until tomorrow morning," She explained as suddenly their lips were on each other never seem to want to leave one another.

"Will you stay the night?" Y/N asked fingers running across his perfect jaw.

"I-I can't princess I-"

"I told you to call me Y/N," She pleaded looking him in the eyes.

"Y/N I can't," He whispered pushing her away slightly. "I'm only a knight and you belong with a prince not someone like me and if-if were caught-"

"I don't care Sweets!" She exclaimed pulling him back to her. "All I want is to be with you!"

"Ok," He whispered leaning his forehead against her's. "We can make this work," And that was how they went to bed together... In each other's arms.

Days went by, them kissing in the halls when no one was looking him sneaking into her room at night... Things were perfect. Y/N finally had a man and couldn't be any happier. For once in her life, Y/N Actually felt relief and it was in Sweet Pea's arms... Even if they were not supposed to be together even if she was to find a prince soon this Knight... Her knight in shining armor was the one that she needed and the-

"You have to marry a prince soon... Or you're parents will get suspicious," He murmured sadly. "that's why I don't think we should do this anymore,"

"No Sweet's you can't' do this to me," She whispered through tears. "I-I know you don't want to do this anymore-"

"You know we don't have a choice anymore," He mumbled looking at her through sad filled eyes. "We can't keep this up forever,"

"Then I'll fight... I'll fight for you!" She exclaimed only to get cut off by a kiss.

"I can't let you ruin your life for me," He whispered looking away from her.

"No... I need you Sweet Pea," She pleaded gripping his face in her hand.

Then suddenly that was when they began an amazing kiss a kiss that began to lead to so much more and that was how they woke up together once again... In pure bliss... Pure lose.

Although everything that was good came to an end, this time when the woke up together they weren't alone... Oh no, there was someone standing in the doorway- The king.

"D-Dad I can explain!" Y/N exclaimed looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Meet me at the thrown in five minutes alone," Her father roared with angry eyes.

"Dad-" She started only to get cut off by him slamming the door.

"Sweets!" Y/N began to panic the tears already falling. "W-What if-"

"Then I'll die a happy man," He whispered whipping her tears away. "You have to let me die it's for the better for the kingdom,"

"You know I can't let that happen," She yelled looking at him with pleading eyes. "I can't let you leave me,"

"There's nothing we can do," He whispered kissing her.

So they got dress leaving the room hand in hand... Knowing that soon they were only going to be separated- And this time there was no chance of getting out of this one. 

"You can't do this!" Y/N exclaimed struggling in the guard's arms. "NO... SWEETS!"

"Y/N," He whispered looking her in the eyes from across the big room.

"I hereby sentence Sweet Pea Knight of Riverdale to death... For breaking the rules of the castle," The King exclaimed ever meeting anyone's gaze. "Take him away!"

"NO DAD YOU CAN'T DO THIS... SWEETS!" Y/N yelled flailing and kicking trying to reach out to the man that she loved but it was just no use.

"Take the princess to her room... This will be done within the morning," The king explained to the guards holding his daughter.

"DAD YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Y/N yelled looking at her own father with pleading eyes.

However it was all too late... Her life had just fallen apart- As Sweet Pea was going to die and there was still  no king ready to take over the throne. If her knight in shining armour died.... Then Y/N knew that she might as well to.

She loved him.

_ _ _ _ __

COMMENT FOR A PART TWO! :D

THANK YOU... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Please

Vote

and

Comment