They climbed back through the smashed window, not bothering to cover up any of their tracks. A statement needed to be made and cleaning up their mess would prevent that from happening. The night air engulfed them as they ran out of her garden and over the wooden fence. Passing Amy over the top was difficult, especially with her constant squirming in his hold, yet they managed to get her over without much hassle.

As they were successfully away from her house, they reached their car, which was a green Citroën Tourer, and opened the large boot. They lay Amy inside of the car, closing it and completely engulfing her in darkness. Even though she was unable to see due to her blindfold, she now felt even more isolated as there was not now a single part of light seeping through the cloth.

The men climbed into the car, each settling in their favoured seats, before the larger man placed the keys into the slot. Each man pulled off their balaclavas, before the vehicle began to drive away. None of the men were from Wandsworth, and were increasingly delighted to be driving away from the dirty place, better known as one of their worst enemies.

Amy was jolted in the boot due to the sudden movement, and groaned in pain as her head whacked a part of the car. Her breathing was still irregular due to her crying, but she was trying to calm herself down before she ended up having a full blown panic attack, which would be the worst thing to have in this situation.

The cloth in her mouth was disgusting, leaving a horrid taste on her tongue. She tried her hardest to spit it out, but the thick layer of duct tape on her lips was sealing it inside. She also attempted to untie the ropes, reaching with her fingertips as they did nothing but merely brushing the rope around her wrists.

Knowing nothing of what was actually going on; her mind was working a mile a minute. She needed to get out of these bindings and away from this car, before something worse happened. These three men were unknown and unfamiliar, and she couldn’t even begin to explain why they had taken her.

She tried to remember something from one of the television shows or films that she had seen in the past which could possibly help her. Even though this was probably a completely irrational and idiotic idea, she had no other choice. Thinking over the likelihoods, she decided that she should try and kick out the back-light of the car, which would allow the outside world to see her feet from the boot of the car.

The wiggled her toes nervously before moving her feet so that they were touching the harder material. She was unable to see anything so had to focus all of her attention on her senses. Her Converses had a much worn sole so she was able to feel the slight difference of objects beneath her feet.

She was still capable to bend at the knees, so she began to kick at the back-light. Continuously whacking the part of the car seemed to prove impossible, as there was only a minimal amount of movement being made. The three men sitting in the vehicle were completely oblivious to the actions being made by their young captive.

Time continued to pass and it was now the early hours of the morning. Amy was extremely tired and her efforts of attempting to leave the situation had failed as the car finally stopped its movement. The men instantly flew from their positions in the car and all walked to the back. The leader of the three opened the boot and reached for Amy, without any care if he were hurting her or not.