Chapter 29

Kiera's POV

***On the plane***

"Hey girl what's wrong?", Aloni asked with a sleeping Landon in her arms.

"Well you know how Charlene kicked me in the stomach?", I reached for my nephew.

"Yea?", probably confused on why I asked that.

"The doctor said that because of that I-I can't have kids.", I teared up.

"There has to be another way, right?", pulling me into a hug.

"Probably not and who knows how Adonis is feeling! I just feel like I'm not good enough for him anymore.", I cried in her chest. 

"Sweetie did he tell you that?", she gave Landon to Aries.

"No but he probably feels that way. I mean wants a woman who can't have kids?", I sobbed.

"Me.", I heard Adonis say.

"No you don't Adonis. Just say it.", I looked away trying to dry my tears.

"Yes I do Kiera. I don't care if you can't have kids. I care about you because I loved you first.", he walked over to me.

"You love me?", I stood up.

"Yes. I love you Kiera.", he brought my chin up.

"I love you too Adonis.", I kissed him.

...

***The next week back at home***

"Good Afternoon Ms. Washington. You ready for your checkup?",  Aaron asked as we walked into the personal hospital.

"Yea I guess so.", I lightly chuckled looking over at Adonis.

I played with my fingers as he checked everything and asked questions here and there.

"Now I'm going to need you to take off your pants and underwear so I can check your cervix.", he pulled on some gloves.

"Absolutely not!", Adonis stopped me from undressing.

"Adonis it's okay. Its just protocol. You're right here, nothing's gonna happen.", I assured him.

"Fine.", he grumbled and moved beside me.

The doctor proceeded to check my cervix much to Adonis's dismay.

"All done Ms. Washington.", he started to clean up.

"Is everything okay?", I pulled on my clothes.

"Yes everything is excellent. Because of the pills and the vampire blood, your uterus is healing rapidly. Also, you may even be able to have kids. You just need to stay on those pills for three more weeks and absolutely no sex.", he said.

"Omg! Are you serious? This is amazing!", I yelled and hugged Adonis.

"Have a good day!", Aaron said as we exited.